NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man we are set for a great final month or so of the regular season. The playoff picture is so tight, earlier this week the Lightning were out of the playoffs completely, now they are back to 2nd in the division. The number 1 seed I'd pretty much set in the east, but their are still 10 teams battling for 2-8.

Just got home and see the Caps down to the Devils.

Just got home and see the Caps down to the Devils.

Thumbs down to this post. Speaking of the Devils I wonder how Dev is doing.

Haha Nevermind... Kuzie ties it

He is doing well but he did unfollow me on Twitter haha

Wake beating the Penguins is always good in my book.

Wake beating the Penguins is always good in my book.

I never mind it, especially when we are tied in the standings.

I miss Lightning-Penguins games from the 90s, they were always slugfests, and I don't mean on the scoreboard. Those teams did not like each other. It was always standing room only in the penalty boxes in the 3rd period.

I'm about to throw my remote through the TV over this Bruins/Stars game. First Rask gets his leg kicked out by a Dallas player while in the paint, and it's called a good goal. Then Rask reaches behind him and makes a goal line save, McQuaid wipes out and hits the net while falling down on the backcheck and rushing back towards the net and THAT'S ruled a goal.

The refs refuse to overturn nearly anything challenged it seems, because they don't want to overrule each other. The replay system needs a major overhaul.

I'm about to throw my remote through the TV over this Bruins/Stars game. First Rask gets his leg kicked out by a Dallas player while in the paint, and it's called a good goal. Then Rask reaches behind him and makes a goal line save, McQuaid wipes out and hits the net while falling down on the backcheck and rushing back towards the net and THAT'S ruled a goal.

The refs refuse to overturn nearly anything challenged it seems, because they don't want to overrule each other. The replay system needs a major overhaul.
I just saw the goal and that was complete garbage. What was McQuaid supposed to do he was trying to save a goal. I didn't get that at all

I watched them overturn the RIGHt no goal call on the ice last week, that was special.

They assumed that the puck was going to cross the line if the net was not knocked off, that's the only thing I could guess.

I watched them overturn the RIGHt no goal call on the ice last week, that was special.

They can't get out of their own way. First the NHL gave us the stupid 2 ref system where the ref WAY out of the way always seems to may ticky tack calls, now the replay system where they're left on their own to overturn their own calls, which they never seem to do except when it doesn't make sense like you noted.

Caps going to have to play catch up in the 3rd. Devils go ahead 1 with 8 to play

That was a ****** attempt by Holtby though. "Ole" with the glove

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Oshie! What a great garbage goal

Caps doing work! Orpik with an amazing pass from Kuzie

Caps again! Come back in the 3rd to win

Damn Bruins Stars is a tie game. Going to have to watch this one

So Jagr catxhes Brett Hull in goals. Any chance he can hang around a couple more years to pass Gordie Howe?

So Jagr catxhes Brett Hull in goals. Any chance he can hang around a couple more years to pass Gordie Howe?
Ugh this makes me want to puke, I hope he and his mullet goes back to the KHL and soon.

Damn Bruins Stars is a tie game. Going to have to watch this one

4-3 now. What is this even??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh this makes me want to puke, I hope he and his mullet goes back to the KHL and soon.
Looking at the list, I am shocked to see his +-. At +304 the only player in the top 20 to best him is The Great One himself.

Also impressed in how few games Hull scored his goals in.

This Bruins Stars game is good

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Looking at the list, I am shocked to see his +-. At +304 the only player in the top 20 to best him is The Great One himself.

Also impressed in how few games Hull scored his goals in.

I really dig Jagr he has one of the most interesting carrers. He made Rob Brown and Kevin Stevens rich. Those two did nothing once they left the Jagr and the Pens. Hull was an amazing finisher but I think playing with the great one, Oates and Turgeon among others made him better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back