FootJoy FreeStyle

I saw these in a store and they're the lightest footjoys I've seen. Will wait till goes on sale.

The more I look at them more convinced I become that I like all of them!

How did I miss these?! I am a big fan of what I see, design wise

These look to be the next iteration of the M:project but upping the hipness factor - low to the ground, very flexible and comfortable, etc. I'll definitely give them a test as I like the M:project (have 3 pair - 2 original & 1 ver. 2). As others have said, the giant FJ is a turn off but I like that look better than the giant Nike swoosh on the forefoot/toe of the Lunars. Plus I'll probably end up with the white/grey cause the FJ doesn't stand out as much.

Anyone own these yet? I am "shoe shopping" and have these on the list.

Just tried them on and they are ridiculously comfortable. Even more so then my beloved BioDrive Leathers.

Just tried them on and they are ridiculously comfortable. Even more so then my beloved BioDrive Leathers.
So now the question is, can the style be overlooked for the comfort???

I tried these on tonight at golfsmith they are so comfortable, wishing I had not just purchased some Adidas adipower boost shoes on sale. But not that much the boost shoes are pretty comfortable as well.

I am eating my words on these. They may be the most comfortable golf shoe I have ever put on. I think a black and lime green pair will be a must for me. I will get over the style that is how comfortable they are

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I am eating my words on these. They may be the most comfortable golf shoe I have ever put on. I think a black and lime green pair will be a must for me. I will get over the style that is how comfortable they are

I tried on a pair today too. They certainly were comfortable.

I won't lie, they also look way better in person than in pictures. I still don't care for them, but they aren't quite as bad as I originally thought.

I won't lie, they also look way better in person than in pictures. I still don't care for them, but they aren't quite as bad as I originally thought.

Agree they look better in person still not my style but this is a case comfort won out over style for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First let me say that I hate the ways these look, but after trying them on today I am seriously considering a pair. Does anyone know if they are coming out with a different color than what is available now? Seriously comfortable and the most cushy shoe I have ever tried on.

After hearing from multiple people that these shoes are a must try in the department of comfort I'm coming around on them. Looking for a good golf shoe this summer and this is now high on the list. Kind of digging these too:

footjoy-freestyle.jpg

These are stupid comfortable. I wonder how they would feel with a pair of Kentwools.

Seeing Will rock them last weekend, they weren't near as bad as I thought from the original pictures.

And after trying them on, holy cow are they soft and comfortable. The Black with BOA might be kind of fun!

I want to give these a shot, just wish they had the white/grey/blue with boa over the magenta ones.

Anyone actually gaming these that can comment on ease to keep clean?

Anyone actually gaming these that can comment on ease to keep clean?

I have the white/grey models and they wipe clean no issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just cannot do FJ anymore... Sales guys just....serenity now, serenity now.

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk

I love the Boa, might have to snag a pair of these later this year if I wear out my Puma but need to see them in person. They still look damn ugly but if they are comfortable I can put up with pretty much anything.

I just caught up on this thread and I've worn mine for a few rounds now, even walked 18 in them. They might be the most comfortable pair of shoes I've ever had on my feet and I'm not just talking about golf shoes. When I first tried them on before I even took a step I thought they were going to fall off my foot. That wasn't the case, they were just that comfortable. They do run a little big, I've bought size 12 wides in everything for 20 years. I had to get an 11.5 M in these and they're perfect. I got the white/grey and they are easy to keep clean and very waterproof, which is why I got new shoes in the first place so I'm completely happy with my purchase so far. Traction is also great right now, we'll have to see about the durability of the spikes, they're pretty soft and rubbery. I'm definitely going to play it safe and wait till I get to the course to put them on.

tried these on at the pga store and loved them. for my flat feet the wide size was perfect and they will be great for the summer heat with the mesh

Tried these one today with normal golf socks. Would need to drop 1/2 size for me, but man they are comfortable. I'll wait for the price to come down

Back