Who Wears it Better: 2019 Morgan Cup Scripting

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The event will be here before we know it and while every participant got a chance last week to order their full bag of clubs built how they want them, today we dive into the rest of being a tour player. Each team is armed with apparel scripting for the weekend and here is a preview of what the guys will be wearing.

i-NXQCJHn-L.jpg

Man Puma makes some great clothes. That pink polo Hackers has is awesome.

Really impressive look for all.

Both are good, but I like the Team Paradise set just a little better, it's more the colors I'd wear

i really dig that pink. blue looks sharp too. gotta go with my team paradise boys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Both look amazing! But I have to give the nod to Team Hackers on the scripting. That pink is so clean!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Hackers by far. Too much baby blue for me on the other side.

Both teams are going to be looking sharp, very nice scripting.
Forgot to add, I like team Hackers colors.

I think I like Hackers more with that pink, but that blue pullover though

Hackers by a mile, but I’m a bit biased.

That is a tough call! Definitely no losers that is for sure. I guess I would go Team Paradise 1 and Team Hackers 1a.....

Hackers by far. Too much baby blue for me on the other side.

Yep. Team Hackers with a big win on the style front

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hackers. Pink is awesome.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I gotta go Team Paradise! Love any and all blue and that pullover is NOICE!!!

They both look great. I like the shoes color and pullover for Paradise, but the pink is also cool.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Team Paradise! blue pullover looks awesome

A quarter-zip? Awesome! My biased and unbiased pick is Paradise - will wear every single item after the event. Hackers is close, just can't get on board with the pink shirt. The Paradise gray/black combo just screams "We're ready and we mean business!"

If you put a gun to my head, I would probably go with Team Hackers

However, could you send me both sets so that I can give a definitive answer on that.....? :D

Puma makes this one tough, they both look great, but I'll give the nod to Team Hackers with that pink shirt.

Yes!!! So much yes. Both teams scripting is fantastic!

But that pink though in the Hackers scripting puts it over the freaking top!

Hackers fan over here. Sick scripting for both but I'm leaning for Hackers on this one.

Both look good but I prefer the Team Paradise look.

Both teams will good while they compete!!! I prefer Team Paradise but not by much!!

Man we will be looking sharp!

Back