I will come and play where ever you guys decide

Here is the latest and greatest on Iowa 2016. We are still working on a date. This is due to wanting to include as many as possible. Plus Not wanting to conflict with other long established events. Below you will find 3 options. We would like everyone to vote on their preferred option.

Dates: TBD

Format: Ryder Cup

Saturday AM - Alternate shot
Saturday PM - Best Ball
Sunday - Scramble

Option #1 - 36 holes on Saturday at The Legacy in Norwalk
18 holes on Sunday at The Harvester
Lodging in Altoona

Option #2 - 18 Holes on Saturday at The Legacy
18 Holes on Saturday at Otter Creek
18 Holes on Sunday at The Harvester
Lodging in Ankeny

Option #3 - 36 Holes on Saturday at the Harvester
18 Holes on Sunday at The Harvester
Lodging at The Harvester

Most likely timeframe for this will be Late June to Mid July.
Scott, just out of curiosity, what would be the general pricing on all of them, or if you had to rank them from cheapest to most expensive?

Secondarily, do you think it would be possible to play one course in the morning and another in the afternoon?

Scott, just out of curiosity, what would be the general pricing on all of them, or if you had to rank them from cheapest to most expensive?

Secondarily, do you think it would be possible to play one course in the morning and another in the afternoon?
I'm flying tonight. Let me figure it out tomorrow. I know golf at Legacy was 55 and I seem to remember golf at Otter was 50.

We could easily play one course in the morning and another that afternoon. Legacy to otter is about 30 minutes. Legacy to harvester is about 45 minutes.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Ok Legacy is 54 dollars with a 30 dollar replay rate. So 36 at Legacy would be 84 then Harvester on Sunday is 79. That's 163 for golf. Lodging in Altoona or Ankeny can be had for 60 to 110 a night. So option 1 would be around 100 roughly for 2 nights of hotel plus 163 for golf. Then food, drink and extras.

Option 2 would be 54 for morning round at Legacy. 54 for afternoon round at Otter Creek. Then 79 for Sunday at Harvester. Then the same approx 100 for 2 nights hotels. Then food, drink and extras. Golf 187 plus 100 hotel.

Ok Legacy is 54 dollars with a 30 dollar replay rate. So 36 at Legacy would be 84 then Harvester on Sunday is 79. That's 163 for golf. Lodging in Altoona or Ankeny can be had for 60 to 110 a night. So option 1 would be around 100 roughly for 2 nights of hotel plus 163 for golf. Then food, drink and extras.

Option 2 would be 54 for morning round at Legacy. 54 for afternoon round at Otter Creek. Then 79 for Sunday at Harvester. Then the same approx 100 for 2 nights hotels. Then food, drink and extras. Golf 187 plus 100 hotel.

So by my math, option 1 is $263 for golf and lodging, option 2 is $287, and option 3 is $389?

I'd be fine with option 3, but option 1 looks more appealing for $120 less and playing more than 1 course.

Unfortunately with the move back to Dallas, I will be bowing out of this one. The Harvester will continue to elude me haha. Have a blast guys

So by my math, option 1 is $263 for golf and lodging, option 2 is $287, and option 3 is $389?

I'd be fine with option 3, but option 1 looks more appealing for $120 less and playing more than 1 course.
My thoughts as well.

$126.00 buys a lot of beer!!! And if we don't have a full house at Harvester, it could be higher.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Option 1 looks better to me seeing the math laid out. If it is late June I will of just got back from Disney so that would be a little savings for me.

I like one as well

Option 1 looks better to me seeing the math laid out. If it is late June I will of just got back from Disney so that would be a little savings for me.

If you are going to be in Orlando between the 19-23 we may need to start IOWA 2016 a little early

I am fine with #1.

If you are going to be in Orlando between the 19-23 we may need to start IOWA 2016 a little early

I am fine with #1.

10th-18th for me. I doubt I get to play golf either as this is a family trip that includes my parents and my sisters family. I don't want to be shunned.

Unfortunately with the move back to Dallas, I will be bowing out of this one. The Harvester will continue to elude me haha. Have a blast guys
Really?! So now you are going to be part of the texas crew?? wont be the same without you, but i suspect our paths will cross on a golf course before too long.

~Rock

I know cost may be a consideration for some, and I sure as hell don't want anyone to bow-out due to cost, if it can be helped.

We're going to miss you, Taylor. But, you're moving on to bigger and better things. Really do wish you well, and hope the new opportunity is everything you hope it will be, and more.

Don't you have like a million Southwest points?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dates are still tbd.

Come on Jeremy, you know you want to come down south for some Iowa golf!!!

Definite ponder at the moment. If I do that and a little get together in Minnesota would make for a great spring/summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it Iowa time yet

We should have a date to announce next weekend. Seems like the majority is now in favor of option 1.

Crap what the he'll was option 1 lol

Back