What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played 18 on a beautiful 70* February day here in southern Illinois and decided it was too nice to be done so we went to another course and played another 9 holes. GREAT DAY!!!

18 with THP'ers, nothing beats this.

18 with THP'ers, nothing beats this.

So true. Had a blast following along. Can't imagine the fun being there. Looking forward to following along tomorrow

Played 18 with golfinFF. Had a really good time looking forward to the next time.
It is really nice to get out in February. I have now played 12 consecutive months of golf in Ohio. Who says you can't play year round in Ohio.

Took some swings indoors to prep for tomorrow. Irons were solid. Now to hit some metal woods and some putts.

Played 18 with pops, played like **** (104)... But I beat him so that's good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played golf with my son. It was muddy as hell and a lot of fun.

Played 36 holes today, 62 degrees..

Played 18 with my dad and two friends. It was warm enough to wear shorts for a 9:30 tee time in February in Kansas! It was a beautiful day , too bad there wasn't much beautiful golf.

Hit the range and the putting green for one of my best practice days in the last decade. I got my new Mini 1.5 dialed in. Funny how it carries less with 1* too little or too much loft. I also got a UPS delivery for an Aldila Rogue 70 gram x flex shaft for my Cobra LTD and absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, the combo! It's been 6 years since I really felt like I could hit any shot shape with a driver/shaft combo and this one is dialed in!

Walked 9 in a stiff wind.

This was yesterday, but I setup The Grint. I like it way better than Swing by Swing. The interface is clean, and scorecard entry is very straightforward. I was considering going with Arccos, but I think The Grint will work for me for the time being.

Had a SuperStroke GT Tour installed on my Versa Jailbird.

I'm going to try it with for the time being.

Six4Three5 was in town, so I met up with him and hit a bucket of balls. Ran into ddec and his dad as well. Just a very nice day.

6006c4a0fbc55c3dee5cd7f912de89df.jpg
Couldn't agree more dude. Today just reminded me how much I need to come home with Mandy more often to play with you and Dean and vice versa.

Took about 30 shots with my Aw just to get my pitching motions down. 18 tomorrow.

Demo days.

Found a putter that absolutely could not miss plus my wife insists I now buy new irons.

Demo days.

Found a putter that absolutely could not miss plus my wife insists I now buy new irons.
That's a great wife!

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Packing the clubs up and getting ready to head to the course, has to be a better round than yesterday.

Had a pretty great golf days yesterday with Musicmaster, we went to Carl's in Plymouth. Mi and then over to Cattails to hit the simulator for 2 hours

Walked 9 holes. Great to get out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back