Moes equals yummy
ff9aeeef8cb2bf5f69b8aa5c5b5c965a.jpg

Another vote for Moe's!

fbd349b9afcff1efc53eb93688abd456.jpg

White sauce is legit!
uploadfromtaptalk1456090087602.jpg

That food looks amazing.

Damn that looks good, makes me want some bbq

Damn makes me want to drive back that way for some BBQ!

Love it when your plane becomes "inoperable" and now your delayed while they "find" you a plane

Love it when your plane becomes "inoperable" and now your delayed while they "find" you a plane
Better than while in the air dude.

Just landed in Tampa, 45 minute drive home.

Fantastic weekend, something that started small and then trended huge.

I truly hope everyone enjoyed the weekend as much as I did. It was fantastic, and just an awesome group of people to kickoff the 2016 THP Events Calendar with.

Just landed in Tampa, 45 minute drive home.

Fantastic weekend, something that started small and then trended huge.

I truly hope everyone enjoyed the weekend as much as I did. It was fantastic, and just an awesome group of people to kickoff the 2016 THP Events Calendar with.

Damn that was kick. Had a great weekend! You and Freddie rocked this event as Captains!

Congrats

Damn that was kick. Had a great weekend! You and Freddie rocked this event as Captains!

Congrats

See you soon, dude. Florida contingent will be happy to have you.

You better not take our plane! We just got changed to C20. Come fly to Philly with me

Could I be able to stretch out and lay down?
d4ec1101e4aec86f81c99154d0f19575.jpg

#Money #Ending2AGreatWeedend

Kentwool Kickoff Classic - Travel & Extra Rounds thread

Kentwool Kickoff Classic - Travel & Extra Rounds thread

Nope, that'll be me. Driving back to north Jersey after landing in philly

...and there will be a perma grin the entire way. Congrats buddy.

Had a blast fellas. I took some pics with my good camera on the course today. I'll try to get them edited and one the course tomorrow.

Big shout out to Freddie for a quick range coaching this morning. He did wonders for my swing. Literally. Night and day difference from day one to day two. Couldn't ask to have met a nicer guy.

It was a pleasure meeting you all. Can't wait to tee it up again soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back safely in Dallas, this was without question one of my favorite THP events ever. Just amazingly awesome.

The people, our gracious sponsor, killer courses....all added up to perfection.

Back safely in Dallas, this was without question one of my favorite THP events ever. Just amazingly awesome.

The people, our gracious sponsor, killer courses....all added up to perfection.
It ranks up there for me, too. It was a freaking awesome time.

Just landed in Boston. Cannot wait to get home and in bed, I am exhausted.

Such a blast I'll be dreaming of the great memories from this event, THP talked about #changingthegame and this event definitely lived up to the billing and fellas we definitely kicked off 2016 the right way.

Just landed in Boston. Cannot wait to get home and in bed, I am exhausted.

Such a blast I'll be dreaming of the great memories from this event, THP talked about #changingthegame and this event definitely lived up to the billing and fellas we definitely kicked off 2016 the right way.

Glad you made it home, Alex

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back