That was really cool

I wonder how many drones we'll see clips of flying around the PGA Show or Demo day this week???

Interesting!

I really want to build a carbon fiber racer but with kits like the Walkera 250, might be easier to start from there.

Might of just ordered a P3S as a back up. I wanted a third battery and second charger. To get the whole second P3 for $250 more was kind of a no brainier, at least in my mind haha.

Interesting!

Saw this the other day, too. It's pretty cool, I'm not sold on it being the racing of the future, but it's still cool.

I have been looking at doing a DIY build lately. I finally got the green light from the Mrs. after we get this bathroom project done! flitetest.com I have found is a good place to go. They have a FPV carbon fiber racing frame for $59 then build on top of that. Probably looking to do a 3s to start with then work up to a 4s with lots of power! I have never been a fan of the DJI's just because they are slow and only will do video. I wan't something fast and one I can strap a GoPro to. This might be the best of both worlds.

Shot some pretty cool drone footage yesterday at the THP event. It was a bit cloudy, but the end result is still aerial footage of THPers and a beautiful golf course.

Really hoping to see this today. Still never seen a drone flying in person.

The drone was very cool and the footage was sick, can't wait till everyone sees it.

I thought the buzzing would be annoying while playing, but TBH I didn't even give it a thought which was great as well.

4K video (even on mobile device) is impressive, can't wait to see yesterday's footage from a PC and I know JB has some cool plans for today's footage.

Cant wait to see it. Especially the footage on 18 cause that's a really cool looking hole

Oh man, I forgot about the drone footage! I can't wait to see it.

Saw some more drone footage being shot today but some weather I believe forced JB to stop for a bit.

The drone was very cool and the footage was sick, can't wait till everyone sees it.

I thought the buzzing would be annoying while playing, but TBH I didn't even give it a thought which was great as well.
It was cool to see it flying about the hole from afar!

screen shot

Screen%20Shot%202016-02-22%20at%2012.52.08%20PM-X3.png

That's pretty cool. Image quality is fantastic.

Weather finally is cooperating up here in PA and got to take out my P3 for the first time (despite having it since December). Talk about ridiculously easy to fly! Had an absolute blast. Now just need to pick up another battery.....and hard case. Between this, golf and photography, my wife is gonna kill me if I pick up another expensive hobby ha.

Just made the terrible mistake of looking at the phantom 4. Some nice improvements over the 3 and some impressive new range capabilities.

Just made the terrible mistake of looking at the phantom 4. Some nice improvements over the 3 and some impressive new range capabilities.

Agreed. Incremental to me overall, but what it does well is bring cost of the 3 down to great levels.

Agreed. Incremental to me overall, but what it does well is bring cost of the 3 down to great levels.

Oh yes, a well noticed drop in the 3. I looked at Melissa and said good news, the drone I'll eventually buy just got a heck of a lot cheaper.

I'm just glad the 4 isn't just minor performance tweaks.

Oh yes, a well noticed drop in the 3. I looked at Melissa and said good news, the drone I'll eventually buy just got a heck of a lot cheaper.

I'm just glad the 4 isn't just minor performance tweaks.

We can have drone wars.

That sounds like a heck of a gamble... So we better get it on tape.

Could you imagine either of our faces if they did collide? :beat-up:

Back