2016 NE Ohio Spring Gathering-April 30th/May 1

After the first look at Legacy this year it should be a fun course for the gathering Good drainage on Legacy considering the other course was pretty much flooded still and for the most part Legacy was very playable. Only ended up in one back yard and that was the dumb new house that are way to close to the course on 16 left of the fairway bunkers. Hopefully greens get faster since they were really slow but with all the water and snow that was recently on the course they get a pass on that.

Havent added anyone to list 1 in a couple days. Time for someone to take the leap!

Still have not cleared it through my boss (wife) and waiting to see Walleye hockey schedule. I will know soon.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I can't wait for this, I'm gonna be way ready come time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't wait for this, I'm gonna be way ready for my whoopin' come time.

Fify..

Get em CJ.

Two week bump for hotel reservations

Fify..

Get em CJ.

Bring him on we will see how it plays out!

I'll be ready and I know he will be as well, as it's always been a match between us.

We up to 50 yet? Running out of time to move to list 1

Last edited:
I love list 1
Phil not sure if it's possible for me but what would best airport if I can swing this?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Phil not sure if it's possible for me but what would best airport if I can swing this?

Best option would be Cleveland Hopkins as far as distance. But for about an extra 15 minutes worth of driving you can check and see if Akron/Canton has cheaper flights

Best option would be Cleveland Hopkins as far as distance. But for about an extra 15 minutes worth of driving you can check and see if Akron/Canton has cheaper flights
Thank you will do some checking , would love to be able to get to this

Thank you will do some checking , would love to be able to get to this

Sounds good man hopefully it works out for ya

Sounds good man hopefully it works out for ya
I can get the time off of work :)
Just need to pray there is a reasonable flight out of hillbillyville lol

I live 2 miles from Hopkin's so if you end up coming and need someone to pick you up let me know.

Southwest has been having good deals lately, Think I saw CLE to DFW for like $49 each way but that is probably because DFW is a giant airport.

I live 2 miles from Hopkin's so if you end up coming and need someone to pick you up let me know.
Thank you very much that is awesome
I might be able to get a Southwest from stl to cleveland

And theres enough of us around canton too if u end up there

sposey I will be coming in friday for this and can schedule my arrival if need be to pick ya up

Or Detroit...

Ya there's always that option too. I'm sure the Michigan Caravan wouldn't mind picking you up on their way down here. But then again I would avoid willingly going to Michigan too

So is sposeybunchofnumbers in or what?

Maybe I'm just missing it but what's the price on the round for Saturday?

Back