What's your favorite Clothing company.

Under Armor for sure. It just fits me well. I use to love Brooks Brothers but then they changed the material in the golf collection and I pretty much stopped buying any golf related clothes from them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

i haven't really found a go-to golf shirt. they're either way too big for me, or hug me in all the wrong places.

for shorts, i absolutely loved lulu lemon abc shorts, but they discontinued them.

vineyard vines showed some promise, but i haven't been impressed with the wear in the washing machine. easily stained but difficult to clean, and already fraying a bit.

the search continues.

I would have to say Callaway, Adidas and Antigua. I like Under Armour, but only have a couple of their shirts.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

UA, Nike and Callaway.

Puma and Nike for shirts.

The only pants or shorts I have found in my size are Under Armour and they are fantastic.

I really don't shop brands, but, rather what appeals to me style-wise. However, there are some brands that I avoid altogether, and some that I trust. Of what is in my closet now, I like my Peter Millar and Bobby Jones shirts best because of the quality and feel of the fabrics.

Under Armour, Nike Foot Joy.

Puma. A lot of their stuff, especially shirts & sweaters, look good away from the course. I can wear their polos anywhere and their material doesn't have that immediate "look" of being performance wear, IMO.

I don't have one favorite but I like Puma, Under Amour and Nike clothes

I mainly wear Adidas, but throw in some Oakley, Travis Mathew, UA, and Puma. Mainly just whatever design and fit that I like and can get for a bargain, another baller on a budget...

Puma apparel, adidas on the feet for me.

Puma shorts.

Puma, Nike, or Under Armour are some of my favorites, but I'll wear anything that is comfortable.

Adidas
UA
Nike/Puma

In that order.

I like Nike and UA, but on a big Sligo kick right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back