Buying shoes online

CajunMan

Reaction score
Handicap
10.9 USGA
I can not find a store that sells Puma golf shoes here so if I want some, I will have to order online. I measured my foot and it is a 9. I wear a 9 in Asics running shoe and also Nike and FootJoy golf shoes. Does anyone know how Puma's run size wise? Thanks, Tim

The newer Pumas run true to size. If you are looking at BioDrive or Titan I would go with the same size.

I have several pair of Puma and they all fit great at my standard tennis shoe size.

The biodrives run true. I found the biofusion and biofusion lite run a little big.

I can not find a store that sells Puma golf shoes here so if I want some, I will have to order online. I measured my foot and it is a 9. I wear a 9 in Asics running shoe and also Nike and FootJoy golf shoes. Does anyone know how Puma's run size wise? Thanks, Tim

What style FootJoy do you wear? My sizes are all over the place with footjoy but the same with Puma and all of my other regular shoes

I have the Footjoy contour casual and a pair of soft spikes but do not remember the name but think they are the Green Joys. Tim

I have the Footjoy contour casual and a pair of soft spikes but do not remember the name but think they are the Green Joys. Tim
I think I had the Contour Casuals in 12w. I have Puma BioDrives in 13.

Only Pumas I have had are the Faas lites and they are true to size for me....

I wear 9 in asics running shoes. I've found length to be the same for puma but they are to narrow in the toe area for my liking. I don't wear wide shoes in anything either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back