2016 Gauntlet Extra Rounds Thread

Should be coming in Thursday Night. Put me down for AM golf.

Also, anyone looking for a room mate? I like to cuddle and take long walks in the dessert

Put me down for a definite for top golf. I'll be coming in early enough.

Oh yeah I forgot about that. Put me down for Top Golf as well! I should be in Thursday evening around 5:30ish. Is it May yet? :D

What day is top golf

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk

I'm up for a Thurs afternoon round. Thanks, Fup!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well it seems most are going to come in Thursday so I think I can make that work.

So I will change my interest to Top Golf on Thursday and the morning round on Friday, if there is still room for me.

First post updated with all requests.

First post updated with all requests.

Oh and my bad....you can take me off the Friday afternoon round. Last change, I promise!

Not sure there will be much time after the event but we don't know the time or anything like that yet.

True, I am flying out on the redeye (11:30 pm) so figured I'll at least have a few hours to kill. Whether that be playing a bonus 9 or 18 or maybe even hit top golf.

I'll probably shift the Thursday request to Talking Stick as its right by Top Golf anyway. I'll move the Friday PM round to another course.

I'll probably shift the Thursday request to Talking Stick as its right by Top Golf anyway. I'll move the Friday PM round to another course.

That is perfect! What time are we thinking on the afternoon round? If it's late enough I'll probably head straight from the airport to talking stick to play the other talking stick course in the morning.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

True, I am flying out on the redeye (11:30 pm) so figured I'll at least have a few hours to kill. Whether that be playing a bonus 9 or 18 or maybe even hit top golf.
Ahhh. Gotcha. There may be time for that or if it gets to late there is always top golf for some fun.

I will play Thursday PM. Thanks Fuppy.

I'm in for the Thursday round. Thanks

That is perfect! What time are we thinking on the afternoon round? If it's late enough I'll probably head straight from the airport to talking stick to play the other talking stick course in the morning.

I'll probably book it around 1:00 if that's works for everyone signed up.

I'll probably book it around 1:00 if that's works for everyone signed up.

Count me in for the Thursday afternoon. Round. Also put me down for the Friday afternoon round. No top golf for me.

Count me in for the Thursday afternoon. Round. Also put me down for the Friday afternoon round. No top golf for me.

No TopGolf?? Everybody else is doing it. It will make you feel good.

No TopGolf?? Everybody else is doing it. It will make you feel good.

Flying 3 hours on Thursday + 36 holes in one day is enough. I don't want to be dead tired come Saturday.

Flying 3 hours on Thursday + 36 holes in one day is enough. I don't want to be dead tired come Saturday.

Hey I'm all for that. the wearing yourself out part. Haha

Strategy. I like it.

hey fellas, I'll be catching up with all of the hotel requests etc Ive received over the last few days and will at least send you an acknowledgement PM in the next day or so

Add me to the Friday PM round at Talking Stick please.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

hey fellas, I'll be catching up with all of the hotel requests etc Ive received over the last few days and will at least send you an acknowledgement PM in the next day or so

If you need me to send you a PM let me know. Don't want to flood your inbox. But I'm looking for a roommate.

Back