Kentwool Underwear Review Thread

Here is an example. While I dont think SmartWool is at the same level of quality of Kentwool, the pricing is similar.

http://www.smartwool.com/shop/men-clothing-sport-underwear

I have worn smartwool and icebreaker wool underwear for years. Icebreaker with a thinner material is nicer and fits me better but don't last long. The smartwool are OK. Neither are cheap. These Kentwool look interesting, and I will give them a try.

For performance I think the UA underwear is fantastic, even if the material doesn't have that luxurious merino feel. These are also not cheap.

Let me just say after this weekend I most likely have found my new style of briefs. The comfort and quality are 10x better then anything I have worn to date. The Merino feel is great. No swamp butt, tugging or bunching up.

A+ in my books!!!

Let me just say after this weekend I most likely have found my new style of briefs. The comfort and quality are 10x better then anything I have worn to date. The Merino feel is great. No swamp butt, tugging or bunching up.

A+ in my books!!!

I will definitely be getting a few more pair.

Slot technology..not just for clubs anymore
There's your MVP comment right there!!!

But in all seriousness, the boxers are legit, super soft, keep me dry all day both days, no roll waistband for sure, didn't feel like I had to adjust them at all.

Just to button this story up, I received a replacement pair of boxer briefs this afternoon. Crazy that they got them out so dang quickly. Thanks Kentwool, now have a sale because Bubba won so I can pick up another pair or 2 and some low rise socks for the summer.

Quick update, sent the email to Kentwool last night (about 13 hours ago) and got a response 9 hours later. They said they were sorry to hear about it, would get a new pair out ASAP and appreciated any and all feedback they could get as it is a new item for them.

Got another email asking where the hole was, I am sure so they can figure out what may have caused it. Not an issue I have run into in other brands boxer briefs and I don't know what I could have snagged it on since I was wearing pants all day and no holes in them.

Grade A customer service in my opinion and has me fully on board to buy another couple pairs when they next have a sale.

Just can't get over how nice these boxer briefs are. The feel and fit are unparalleled by anything I have owned in the past. Will definitely be adding to the 2 I got this weekend.

I've signed up for Kentwool emails so as soon as a sale is on I'm getting more socks and undies.

In the meantime the laundry frequency for my wife has been increased.

The boxer briefs that we got at the Kentwool Kickoff Classic are amazing. Both days out on the course i didn't even think about any of that for most of the round. They didn't shrink, have the legs ride up, anything. What an amazing product. I agree with cookie on the laundry frequency... Need to have a good sale, and that will be dangerous to the budget.

As for the socks, i already own five pair, so i knew exactly what i was getting. I really like the 'team' colors socks and the red ones will hop right into the rotation. My red/white and blue socks are always a favorite, i wear them all the time, both on and off the golf course. Playing 18 holes and walking a good amount and not having your feet sweat under any conditions is a game changer.

Wore my regular brand today. *sigh*. It's not the same. As was mentioned above what kentwool provides with the moisture mgmt, fit and comfort is way better than what I had in my drawers before. Will definitely be picking more of these up. I need to try the shirts as well.

I've signed up for Kentwool emails so as soon as a sale is on I'm getting more socks and undies.

I was thinking they would have one to celebrate Bubba winning this weekend... but sadly nothing yet.

Wore my regular brand today. *sigh*. It's not the same. As was mentioned above what kentwool provides with the moisture mgmt, fit and comfort is way better than what I had in my drawers before. Will definitely be picking more of these up. I need to try the shirts as well.

Agreed and have the exact same thoughts.

I was thinking they would have one to celebrate Bubba winning this weekend... but sadly nothing yet.

I dont think he is sponsored by them anymore (their website needs updating).

So before the #Kickoffclassic sponsored by Kentwool, I had mentioned to some guys at work who I play golf with sometimes what the event was all about and told them about the Kentwool sponsorship and that we would be getting to try some product. We went to the website and looked at product and the standard response was "man, that's kinda pricey.".

Well, the first thing I was asked was were they worth it? My response?.....Hell yes. Wearing the same olds today while my Kentwools were being washed was a let down and I have to say that I never thought about undies this way, but when you don't have the comfort and don't know any better it's no big deal. When you have experienced it though, you KNOW when it's not there. Gonna sign up for the emails that Cookie mentioned tonight.

Try some Kentwool gear! You will not regret it!

JM

I have your admit that I really didn't expect much from the Kentwool underwear. I mean, underwear is underwear, right?!?!?! Boy was I wrong. The are the most amazingly comfortable underwater I have ever worn. And the slot opening in them is perfectly formed and placed. I know that I will want to add more of them at some point.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I washed these immediately and was rocking them today. My son
asked me what kind those were. So comfy and I sat on my butt all day.

I am really hoping a sale comes soon so I can add a few more pairs of the underwear. Incredibly comfortable.

Girlfriend asked if the underwear was more expensive then the socks. I told her just a little bit. :)

I do want to try one of their vests. That could be really dangerous for the wallet though.

I dont think he is sponsored by them anymore (their website needs updating).

Dang, well one less reason to root for Bubba then.

I'm sure Bubba wanted too much. I'd be happy with free goods they are so well made....

I'm looking forward to doing laundry (said no one ever) so that I can wear these again.

I am really hoping a sale comes soon so I can add a few more pairs of the underwear. Incredibly comfortable.

Girlfriend asked if the underwear was more expensive then the socks. I told her just a little bit. :)

I do want to try one of their vests. That could be really dangerous for the wallet though.

It's always good when the gf is checking out the underwear. :highfive:

Slot technology..not just for clubs anymore
I'm still chuckling about this, and MoJo's comments about a tray table comparison!!!

I'm still chuckling about this, and MoJo's comments about a tray table comparison!!!

It's brilliant though. Now lets me pee while allowing my hands to handle other tasks. :angel:

Bumping this thread as I'm rocking the Kentwool boxer briefs today and they are fantastic. Way more comfortable than any others I own.

Bumping this thread as I'm rocking the Kentwool boxer briefs today and they are fantastic. Way more comfortable than any others I own.

Wearing mine as well. I didn't wear them this weekend as I wanted to "save" them for work this week. Hahaha

Speed slot FTW.

The speed slot is the real deal and when not wearing undies with the speed slot, things get "complicated"

JM

Rocked them this weekend, so comfy!

Back