IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
A subscription style box with a stylist to help you choose.
https://www.bogeyboxgolfclub.com
[h=1]Pricing[/h][h=3]ONLY PAY FOR WHAT YOU KEEP. NO SUBSCRIPTION FEE.[/h]
[COLOR=rgba(26, 26, 26, 0.701961)]Our average price point is an accessible $89 per item, with a fair amount of variation - we have pieces that are both cheaper and more expensive. In your style profile, you can let us know how much you are comfortable paying for different types of clothing and we will try our best to send you items within your price range.[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(26, 26, 26, 0.701961)]We carry a wide range of brands that cater to golf apparel needs, lifestyle apparel needs, and office apparel needs. We are not just a golf clothing service we are a clothing service for any need. We carry top name golf apparel brands like Greg Norman, Zero Restriction, and J.Lindeberg. We also include off the course apparel from brands like Mizzen+Main, LinkSoul, & Matte Grey. Regardless of the designer or price, each piece of clothing carried by Bogeybox Golf Club is carefully vetted to ensure the highest quality product for our customer.[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(26, 26, 26, 0.701961)]Best of all, you only pay for the clothes you keep, with free shipping both ways.[/COLOR]​

My first box arrived today, some interesting items, I'll have more details on brands and write ups later today.
oxxHcwQ.jpg

I'll get the brands up tonight once I'm back at home, but at first look through, the Callaway 1/4 zip was like $75 which is way too much, the belt at like ~$90 was too much for me, and the blue polo was nice but a bit plain, the other polo and shorts will probably stay, but the polo is a bit outside my normal color palette, I'll be curious to see what they send in the next one after getting my feedback on this one.

Reading through the site, it says $89/item on the pricing, but $65/item in the FAQs. I'm assuming $89 is the correct number to go off of, but they should make sure those numbers match to avoid confusion.

I like the idea of these kind of services, because I really hate the act of shopping, but I'm also a bit tight with my money and don't like the idea of paying full price for most items of clothing unless it's something I absolutely need.

Also saw this and has me thinking that if you don't keep anything it still costs you $20?

"We’ll send you a selection of five clothing items and accessories handpicked by personal stylists on the date you choose. At the time your stylist selects your items, you will be charged a $20 styling fee. That $20 will be applied as a credit toward anything you keep from your shipment."

Also saw this and has me thinking that if you don't keep anything it still costs you $20?

"We’ll send you a selection of five clothing items and accessories handpicked by personal stylists on the date you choose. At the time your stylist selects your items, you will be charged a $20 styling fee. That $20 will be applied as a credit toward anything you keep from your shipment."

Yes, the $20 is not refundable. It is only applied as a credit if you actually buy something.

My wife used a similar service for women's clothing (stitchfix) and their model was identical. There was a $20 "styling fee" for building out the box. That $20 is applied to anything you actually keep, and you can get a 15% discount on everything if you decide to keep the whole box.

The thought of not liking anything in the box and being out the $20 is another negative for me. That said, my wife always ended up keeping something from her boxes. Not sure if she ended up keeping something she wouldn't necessarily have kept if not for the $20 penalty, though.

Yes, the $20 is not refundable. It is only applied as a credit if you actually buy something.

My wife used a similar service for women's clothing (stitchfix) and their model was identical. There was a $20 "styling fee" for building out the box. That $20 is applied to anything you actually keep, and you can get a 15% discount on everything if you decide to keep the whole box.

The thought of not liking anything in the box and being out the $20 is another negative for me. That said, my wife always ended up keeping something from her boxes. Not sure if she ended up keeping something she wouldn't necessarily have kept if not for the $20 penalty, though.

The whole point for them is to hold that $20 over you so you just suck it up and pay for the full priced item(s) you want to get that "$20" back

Right. And I get it. Someone took the time to build the box for you, and they need to recoup that cost if you don't end up buying anything. I guess the nice thing is they give you a preview of everything in your box before they send it out, so you can nix things early on in the process.

Right. And I get it. Someone took the time to build the box for you, and they need to recoup that cost if you don't end up buying anything. I guess the nice thing is they give you a preview of everything in your box before they send it out, so you can nix things early on in the process.

That's good to know

Well, I think that's the case. I know it was with the service my wife used. I thought I read that you got a preview of the items before they sent them out but I may be wrong.

Some nice packaging
3MNPqzn.jpg
TopxjPp.jpg

Main packaging with instructions, menu, pricing and return items and FH Wadsworth Belt
NEPlTh8.jpg

18 Greens shorts, Ethan Maddox and Bradley Allan polos and a callaway 1/4 zip
gQ5Q723.jpg

Looks like nice clothes, but this would never work for me. I dont seem to have a problem spending $$ on clubs, but the idea of paying $89 for a polo doesnt fly for me. Not when many sites have sales to get the shirt I would want for at least half that. Also, I range between different sizes depending on the company. It might be more in line if they had a tier system where the more you keep, the less the bottomline cost becomes.

I think this is something that could appeal to a lot of people, I know a LOT of people alive StitchFix, so seeing it for golf makes sense.

Not for me really, but I dig it for those who are curious or interested.

I think this is something that could appeal to a lot of people, I know a LOT of people alive StitchFix, so seeing it for golf makes sense.

Not for me really, but I dig it for those who are curious or interested.
Yeah my daughter loves her stichfix and honestly that's what got me curious about what might show up in a golf box!

Yeah my daughter loves her stichfix and honestly that's what got me curious about what might show up in a golf box!

Amanda used it for a while, just had to be very specific on the feedback and her thoughts on things, within couple months it was really dialed in for her.

This is waaaaayyyy to much $ for me
I recently found d a vendor at a flea market that has Dunning Over runs. I get shirts for $25 and pants for $35 and shorts for $30

Back