Northern Trust 2016

Kokrak is a stone cold alcoholic (he's a friend of one of my direct reports, went to HS with him), so it's interesting to watch him in contention. Crazy how some of these guys can overcome personal issues and still kick ass on the golf course.
Nothing a little water bottle with some vodka can't cure.

Nothing a little water bottle with some vodka can't cure.

Haha, true. I've played some of my best rounds hungover, actually, when I was younger. Maybe that's his secret!

Sunday's action is going to be can't miss. Bubba, DJ, Rory, KJ, and even Adam Scott in contention.

It'd be cool to see DJ or Rory to get the win. It will be a fun watch regardless!

Damn a BOMB dropped by Adam Scott for eagle there. Fairway, shmairway.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Boom! Rory and Scott eagle #1. This is gonna be good!!

And then Rory follows up with his own! This is going to be a fun final round!

Looks like Adam Scott is starting to click with the short putter

Looks like Adam Scott is starting to click with the short putter
No joke! That was another bomb!

lol...243y par 3. Rory pulls iron.

Stop.

Scott is on fricken fire.

Adam Scott is putting lights out!

Does anyone else have this feeling like Adam Scott is going to find a way to give it back? I just don't have confidence that he can close it out, but right now he's playing INSPIRED!

Scotts doing what I kinda expected McIlroy to do today.

Does anyone else have this feeling like Adam Scott is going to find a way to give it back? I just don't have confidence that he can close it out, but right now he's playing INSPIRED!

Lol, and there it is. Scott with a double.

Wow. Rory had the huge eagle bomb to start and tie the lead and then since then he's looked terrible with the putter.

Lol, and there it is. Scott with a double.
He's come back from it nicely though. Rory on the other hand is in full on detonation mode. 250 left for the second on a par 5 and he takes a bogey, yikes.

Heck of a shot by Choi thru the trees

I know it's still early, but this is looking like there might be playoff golf today.

Kokrak with the 2 shot lead. No pga wins will be interesting to see if he can hold on

This is why distance is so big on this course. I don't think I've seen KJ with less than a hybrid on any of his approaches on the back 9.

I know it's still early, but this is looking like there might be playoff golf today.

I hope Kokrak closes it out. I like his game

Back