Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

If I can request first group that would be great. Wife works in PM

it confuses me when the northern ohio guys are talking about golfing possibly this weekend...we still have 9" of snow outside slowly melting
We got lucky and it all melted during the weekend. Have a feeling Boulder will end up not being open but would be happy to be wrong.

Dibs on paying for your golf

Pfft did Phil just go to bribery? Then in that case I'll bring the Scotty.

Oh and Mike check outside. The swing set is done
d88b0a31b3cbb57fba427ae2bc3c73dc.jpg

You think you would at least take the time to put some weather proof stain on that thing.

And I am 10 seconds too slow

Bribes coming through...

Mikedean441 Count me as a maybe.....and be sure to keep these two things in mind if for some reason we don't play.

Me & PhillyV mending fences and putting the finishing touches on the new (bigger) trophy case.
964652d68b523d6616297aa1e2085225.jpg

Firestone south course scorecard
fcdf01f046d6efb06880f698754d93d5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Haha that's a pretty solid post

Added ya pkorf and well played

I doubt he got a permit for that, let alone a structural review.
I know. My design is held up in structural review because my engineer has other deadline or something. Does he know I am trying to make a team?!?!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Have fun guys. I'm gonna let my back heal up for a week or so - simulator league starts in March & need to get back into the weight training too.

Have fun guys. I'm gonna let my back heal up for a week or so - simulator league starts in March & need to get back into the weight training too.
What happened?

Sounds good to me. Early weekend rounds ftw. And maybe i can sneak some after work 9s too.

Ill keep a running list here.
441-10
PhillyV-6
Robman7-5
Maynard-5

I should be able to swing 10 rounds.

What happened?

I think it's called being old & out of shape. Tweaked it working out & then hurt it some more swinging on a simulator during golf practice Sunday

Tee times set, thankfully she called me back first so we got first dibs

booked 3 tee times at Boulder just in case starting at 9:30am, let me know who needs added or moved up the list

Robman7
PhillyV
Maynard (1st group)
Baker
Greggdrews
Xhail

Maybe
Hickerad
Greggdrews buddy
Pkorf
Gregdan

Last edited: