What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grabbed some time at the range this morning while Jen was out and hit my new GBB for the first time

My back was giving me trouble still but I was still seeing some nice draws and got a few carries out to around 220-230 yards which I was happy with all things considered

Need to spend more time there to work on the swing changes as today was the first time I have been able to hit balls since my lesson

THP'd. Followed #TheKickoffClassic. Will watch final round of Northern Trust Open. Possibly some short game practice later if I finish this paper I'm working on.

Played 18 holes in the #THPKickoffClassic sponsored by Kentwool.

One of the most fun events I've been apart of, formats were on point and match changing.

Played 18 holes in the #THPKickoffClassic sponsored by Kentwool.

One of the most fun events I've been apart of, formats were on point and match changing.

Agreed. It was a blast.

Walked 18 this morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yesterday played 18, range session then golf strong program workout

Today hit the range really worked on a couple things hard and did some putting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yesterday, spent a couple of hours at the golf dome and checked in on the #THPKickOffClassic. Today, another couple of hours at the golf dome, checked in on the Kick Off Classic, again, and watching some of the Northern Trust Open.

Played a round of the ole golf with THPers! Twas a fun day.

A Callaway Mini 1.5. I know I'm arriving to the party late, but been wanting to try it out since last year. Love it so far. Played a game and some range time with it.

Wife took me up to Golfsmith. Let me try out and hit some of the new clubs that are out. Can't say no to that

Organized my golf bag caddy in my new storage room.

Shut it...it counts.

Caught up with Rambler at the Dome. Polished my irons, tried to clean up my GMax 7 iron. Watching the Northern Trust.

Had a great range session. Absolutely needed it too. Back is a little sore after hitting 160+ balls though.

Got a 3rd HOF tag.

929d0f4e476328414aa89a696ea35ab5.jpg

2098f094fbebd4c7a9cbf42b09e8d887.jpg

Played some top golf. Was a blast.

Much harder to hit all 9 sectors of a target from 80 yards than I thought. Took me until ball 16 but I got it done.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

18 holes today (played the front 9 twice). Game is in a good place for February.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Played 18, cleaned up the clubs and balls I used. All ready for the next round but that won't be until at least next weekend.

Completed SKLZ Golf Strong Flexibility Phase 1 and I'll probably clean my clubs this evening.

I hit four drives on #1 when I had a break in the pro shop. Told the group heading to #1 after paying for a 9 hole replay to look for 3 balls in the fairway and 1 in the left rough and they could have them!

Finally went to the driving range and hit a large bucket for the first time in 10 weeks. Struck the ball really well considering the long layoff.

Played 18 with THPers and did my 3 rd Sklz golf strong workout

Did some indoor putting with my 4 year old son.

THPed, watched the PGA tour, and practiced swinging/chipping/putting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back