2016 Bridgestone B330 Golf Balls Review Thread

Let me know if you need me to pick you up a Dz. I'll bring them down next week bro!

JM

If I can't find them tomorrow I just may have you do that.

I have now had two rounds under my belt with the new B330. I went away from the B330S to see if could reduce some of the spin I was seeing with my lower irons. An I have to say it worked, I saw less spin and more of penetrating ball. The cover is amazing in that over 20 plus holes I didn't see any wear off the wedges. Now I did nick a limb or I hit a tree and that did leave a small blemish. But I decided to play it out and did not see any noticeable affects from the mark on my fall flight or distance.

The same green side spin is present in the B330 as I saw in the B330s. This allows me to be more aggressive with the speed of my chips because I know the ball with stick like glue. I find it performs well inside 100 yards with half and 3/4 shots. The ball settles with inches of its pitch mark if struck correctly. The B330 line is one of the longest balls I have played. As the weather gets warmer I am sure I will see even great gains in distance and compression.

I have now had two rounds under my belt with the new B330. I went away from the B330S to see if could reduce some of the spin I was seeing with my lower irons. An I have to say it worked, I saw less spin and more of penetrating ball. The cover is amazing in that over 20 plus holes I didn't see any wear off the wedges. Now I did nick a limb or I hit a tree and that did leave a small blemish. But I decided to play it out and did not see any noticeable affects from the mark on my fall flight or distance.

The same green side spin is present in the B330 as I saw in the B330s. This allows me to be more aggressive with the speed of my chips because I know the ball with stick like glue. I find it performs well inside 100 yards with half and 3/4 shots. The ball settles with inches of its pitch mark if struck correctly. The B330 line is one of the longest balls I have played. As the weather gets warmer I am sure I will see even great gains in distance and compression.

These sound awesome. I will be definitely picking some of these up. I liked last years B330s, but if you say the regular B330 has good enough green side spin I am in! Thanks for the review update!

Both are great around the greens. I played both of last years models but preferred the B330S. This year might be the B330 in the bag.
These sound awesome. I will be definitely picking some of these up. I liked last years B330s, but if you say the regular B330 has good enough green side spin I am in! Thanks for the review update!

Both are great around the greens. I played both of last years models but preferred the B330S. This year might be the B330 in the bag.

Sounds like we are in the same boat. I'll start with the regular B330 this year!

Has anyone seen much difference in spin between the B330RX and B330?

Considering driving all over tulsa today to find these.

2016 Bridgestone B330 Golf Balls Review Thread

These have my attention as the durability is supposed to be unmatched

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't found any locally yet.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

just by going off of what I was hearing last night, they absolutely did. I've been in the room with many companies who are excited about a product, last night was different. Revolution instead of evolution.

Getting caught up in this thread and this stood out to me. Great reading this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have played 3 rounds with the new B330RX and the same 2 balls still look like new. I am waiting for the new B330 to come out, I am firmly in the range of the RX but really liked the proto B330 we were giving and I shot the best 2 rounds of the year with it. Just seems to Putt better and for some reason longer off the tee for me.

Picked up some more today. Was getting some new grips and just grabbed some more. At this point, I'm not sure if I want to be caught without some of these in reserve.

JM

Here in NJ, the new RX was in Golf Galaxy but not the B330. -2 degrees out so I haven't bought any and holding back until there's a real chance of getting on the course.

Here in NJ, the new RX was in Golf Galaxy but not the B330. -2 degrees out so I haven't bought any and holding back until there's a real chance of getting on the course.
330 and 330s don't release until March

Looking forward to trying out the 330rx. I just gave away the remaining two sleeves of Chromesoft I had left, to much spin for me on the mid and short irons. Hoping the Bridgestones will be better for me.

Looks like I'm going to be getting to test a sleeve of each thanks to THP and Bridgestone! Can't wait until it's time to get outside!

Looks like I'm going to be getting to test a sleeve of each thanks to THP and Bridgestone! Can't wait until it's time to get outside!
Heeeeeck yeah buddy!!!

I grabbed these yesterday, I have a problem, yes.
66041d9881cb0c0f5a996bd5d3d7855f.jpg

So how do these launch off the tee from those who have used them? Specifically the new RX.

So how do these launch off the tee from those who have used them? Specifically the new RX.

That would really depend on the user. They are low spin off the driver however.

Played the 2016 330 RXS yesterday and really enjoyed it. Hit the ball with great launch, speed and stopping power. Anything brought into the green with height was drop and stop with no more than a 2 foot roll out. The durability is amazing, the ball looks brand new after 18 holes, clean it up and you can't tell it was played. In many ways it is what I was expecting from the 2015 Chrome by way of performance, probably helped that my expectations weren't built up.

330 and 330s don't release until March

Interesting thing about this post, even though it's from a few days back, is that I saw the new B330 and B330-S in Golfsmith today up here just outside of Boston. So maybe those models are getting into stores a little earlier than previously anticipated.

Interesting thing about this post, even though it's from a few days back, is that I saw the new B330 and B330-S in Golfsmith today up here just outside of Boston. So maybe those models are getting into stores a little earlier than previously anticipated.
It's on the shelves of golfsmith near me as well. I picked up 2 dz

I snagged a dozen of the new RX here at Golfsmith

Back