Live Update Thread - 2016 THP Kickoff Classic Sponsored By Kentwool

Congrats to my boy Wareagle and his band of Woolwarriors! They played some inspired golf over the weekend. It was fun to watch!

Congrats everyone. It was fun to follow.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Congrats to the WOOL WARRIORS on the WIN!
Congrats to Brian for MVP!
Congrats to Merino Marauders for the competition...you were all winners.

This was seriously an amazing event to follow. Golf Gamebook is LEGIT and I think everyone did a fantastic job with the updates and pictures. And #TheKickoffClassic was trending on the interwebz? Talk about icing on the cake!

What an amazing battle of a match to see the back and forth on this one.
77279975bc3503ce5b50974190dd9944.jpg

Congrats WW, it was great to follow along

On the road. What a weekend. Thanks to Ryan and Freddie for having both teams prepared to play well. What a great weekend.

Congrats to the Woolies and to Brianmk24 for a huge MVP win!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats Wool Warriors!

Congrats WW. You guys earned it. MM you didn't let up and gave it all you had. Looked like a blast on am awesome track with great people. Safe travels for everyone.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

OITW approach on 18. We were able to get up and down to take the hole and the match.

b8a3cfa8b5fdf13b8d8f37644a07b3e6.jpg
Way to hold on for the win. Sounds like it was a great match. Great job by all 4 of you guys.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Congrats to WW, Brian and all involved. So much fun following along.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

A little Moes before we head to ATL!
5400a0452795da9fcf9d4393fce84ac6.jpg

Congrats on the great win Wool warriors and to BrianMK for winning the much deserved MVP honor.

Had a great day today playing with 441, BrianMK and Tanker. Very good match which came down to the wire.

Heck of a day today. Had a great time with sox, brianmk and tanker.
Lots of good shots out there today and the match went to 18 and we came up just short.
Congrats to the Wool Warriors you guys played some great golf this weekend.
Great weekend with great people at a great resort...cant ask for much more than that.

Congrats to the Wool Warriors and captain War Eagle on a great win! Also, congrats to my RR teammate Brianmk24 for taking home the MVP!

Congrats gents. Great follow

Congratulations to the Wool Warriors!! Great play gentleman!! I had a blast today playing with Johnny Mojo, Chump Fries and Icey Shanks!! Great guys to play with. This weekend was an absolute blast!!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Congrats to the Wool Warriors! Great job with the updates everyone, it was an exciting follow!!

Congrats to the Wool Warriors on the win, and to Brian, for taking home the MVP and a Golden Ticket!

What a weekend! The event exceeded all my expectation. The RTJ trail in stellar and these two courses were incredible. I'll be making the trip back!

To my team, you guys played some good golf and we were bested by a group of great guys. Thank you for all you did leading up and thru the event. Very proud to have been your captain.

Jeffjohn your game is impressive alas you are as a person. Very glad to have shared to rounds with you.

Dawgdaddy you are a true southern gentleman and it was great to spend the afternoon with you on the course. I hope your back heals so you can play pain free. We wouldn't have known the way you struck the ball.

Mikedean had a blast with you on the course and off. Always good to see you. Get that swing dialed in cuz I'd partner with you anytime or anywhere.

Mike playing with you today was a blast. We battled all day and that is always fun. Keep working on the game, you are not far off. Hope we can play again soon.

Cookie it always nice to tee it with you. We have played a lot of golf over the years and I'm never disappointed. See you soon my friend.

Wareagle, what can I say.. You are all class and managed your team very well. In happy you won and I'm even happier your back in a big way on the forum!! See you soon for some golf and laughs

Matt you look good bro and thanks for teeing it up with me on Friday. Good times on and off the course. I have a feeling we will tee it up once you move to Florida. Great job playing this weekend and thank you.

Alex and Aaron my two horses. Way to play hard this weekend. It was great to watch you guys dig deep today. You guys were my MVPs in a big way.

Soxfan you are a feisty and solid golfer. Thank you for the towels and ball markers. Very cool of you!! Thanks for being part of my team.

Jed I know you didn't have your best stuff and that difficult to deal with when playing for points. I appreciate you gutting out and doing your best.

Icey it was good to see you again. I'm glad you got something figured out in your swing today. I know yesterday's round was tough and coming out today you battled. Lots of respect for doing that.

Justhacking every time I saw you, you were smiling and having a good time. Thank you being part of the team. I'm sure we will see each other at another event soon

Johnsinva nice meeting you this weekend and thank you being part of the team. We will get them next time. Keep swinging hat club and enjoying the game.

Dhartman is was good to meet you. Thank you for digging deep this weekend. I know your working on that game and that is tough to play through. But I appreciate the effort you displayed.

It was great seeing and meeting everyone. This weekend was exceptional!

BrainMK way to grab that MVP award!

Back