Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
I'm down to scraps in the ferrule collection. Buying more soon.

Usually i go with Grail Golf on eBay. You guys like anywhere else?

I generally just grab basic black collared ferrules from GolfWorks. I play graphite all the way down to LW so prefer to have that extra little cushion inside the hosel.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Cell-Parts is the only place I buy from if its a set being built for me and not someone else, then, its GolfWorks.

I use the ones from Mitchell Golf.

I bought mine form Cell-parts.

Another vote for Cell Parts. Great customer service on the phone and just good folks to deal with.

JM

Have used grail before as well. To me, the fit tolerance is much more consistent with the Cell Parts product though.

JM

Another vote for Cell Parts. Great customer service on the phone and just good folks to deal with.

JM

Yep, I just order via phone most times now.

What "tech" could possibly make a ferrule worth >$1.25? I use these. They're not overpriced, fit well, and the tolerances are tight enough that I haven't had to turn a ferrule since I've used them.

What "tech" could possibly make a ferrule worth >$1.25? I use these. They're not overpriced, fit well, and the tolerances are tight enough that I haven't had to turn a ferrule since I've used them.

It’s not a tech thing, it’s a personalization and enjoying thing.

Cell-Parts is the only place I buy from if its a set being built for me and not someone else, then, its GolfWorks.

Damn they have a set of grey ferrules with white and red stripes...ugh, need.

Happy to see this thread since I'm going to be reshafting in the near future; thanks guys!

Golfworks and Grail golf on ebay for me. I'm usually not looking for anything too specific, but both of the premium vendors listed here make me rethink that.

Give Boyd Blade & Ferrule a try. They’re a little expensive but the quality and colors are phenomenal.

https://squareup.com/store/bbanfco

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spending way too much time on this site lately. Once I figure out my bag situation this summer as I move away from coaching and what damn irons will be in there, I’m going to put a set of these in a matching or coordinating color on my irons. Some beauties in there.

These are freaking amazing in hand.

ada575bb96b8946c74a660c4afb28c66.jpg

55409aa9f37add5baf3d4c2cc0434f4f.jpg

db522dd162e6836c7736b3d434c68b64.jpg

9421c7a5a17d777888d27593b6ffa199.jpg

Oh man...wish I saw these before I put my set together.

Mmm, candy corn.

Back