Greeting from Wichita, shockernation

bighouse

fear the wheat
Reaction score
Handicap
Hey guys, checking in from Wichita KS. I have just stumbled upon this great site and am really enjoying reading on a variety of topics on and off the course. I have been playing golf since I was about 7 years old, and now that I think about it should be much better than I am after 25 years! Had only been playing once or twice a summer for the last ten or so years but have gotten some buddies into the game and now we try and play a couple times a week if we can. Look forward to communicating with all of you in the future. Also a big Wichita state shockers fan!

house

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Despite your allegiance to the evil Shockers, (I put 3 kids through rival Valley schools), very glad to have you aboard bighouse! There are some awesome THPers in the Wichita area. Some fun courses too.

Last edited:
Welcome to THP.

Welcome!

Hey bighouse! Welcome to THP! there is at least a handful of ICT folks on here now.

do you mainly play city courses or somewhere else?

Welcome to THP! !

welcome to THP!

Hey bighouse! Welcome to THP! there is at least a handful of ICT folks on here now.

do you mainly play city courses or somewhere else?
Thanks! I work up in Wichita and live in derby, so play mostly either at the Wichita city courses or pine bay/hidden lakes in derby.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to thp

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP

Back