NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why on Hockey Day in America is the Canadian National anthem being played when neither team is from Canada?

To show respect to the birth place of hockey. Duh.

Why on Hockey Day in America is the Canadian National anthem being played when neither team is from Canada?
Always at Sabres home games because we're minutes from the border.
Sabres Pens before the Stadium Series game. I wonder who I will be cheering for? Hmmm
Duh!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I had no idea Matt Cullen was even still in the NHL.

Bogosian has a cannon

Bogosian has a cannon
Yeah he does. So going low when someone is throwing a check like Marchand does is a penalty, right? Crosby does it to Deslaurier and no call.

Yeah he does. So going low when someone is throwing a check like Marchand does is a penalty, right? Crosby does it to Deslaurier and no call.

You know how I feel about that player not even going to type his stupid name

Nice wiff fat Phil

You know how I feel about that player not even going to type his stupid name
I hate the double standard with him. The first penalty called on that 5-3 was lame. He pushed him, not a crosscheck, borderline dive. The trip on Legwand was a penalty though.

Let's get this picture changed...

Why not the best team in hockey.

d23b421a48296feb9c6152a659e27d43.jpg

Let's get this picture changed...

Why not the best team in hockey.

d23b421a48296feb9c6152a659e27d43.jpg
You want them to change it to that?
That's like getting a tattoo you regret after they're golfing during round 2 :)

You want them to change it to that?
That's like getting a tattoo you regret after they're golfing during round 2 :)

Easy guy

Just kidding :). You know I'll be pulling for the Caps since the Sabres will be golfing.

Evander Kane may be the most selfish player I've ever seen. Odd man rushes, guys open...never even looks to pass. Takes his own players out of plays trying to get a shooting lane.

How dare you! Deslairiers should get suspended

NHL 2015-2016 Season

I don't think that's clipping at all. Not sure how it can be when you're not even moving.

I don't care for Crosby but if that brought a suspension that would be ridiculous.

No, and no way should he be. The article compares it to Marchand's hit, but they are TOTALLY different hits and situations.

Yea, other than both ducked. That's about the only similarity of them.

No, and no way should he be. The article compares it to Marchand's hit, but they are TOTALLY different hits and situations.
Why? I guy comes into hit you and you duck and flip him and it was with Deslaurier skating toward the boards. It was dangerous and could have ended badly.

Why? I guy comes into hit you and you duck and flip him and it was with Deslaurier skating toward the boards. It was dangerous and could have ended badly.

Because he has the right to stand his ground? That's all on the sabers guy. He was the one skating at him. Marchand intentionally ducked down and hit the guy in the legs. Two completely different situations.

Because he has the right to stand his ground? That's all on the sabers guy. He was the one skating at him. Marchand intentionally ducked down and hit the guy in the legs. Two completely different situations.
Crosby intentionally ducking down is not standing your ground...wow!

Crosby intentionally ducking down is not standing your ground...wow!

It is to me. He didn't make a motion toward the guy at all. If someone is skating straight towards me and I duck, that would be asinine if it's my fault for trying to avoid getting hit. Especially if I have had a ton of concussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back