The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I guess I say it here then haha. I really REALLY hate to say it, but well played Bubba.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Great win for Bubba. The man can golf his ball that's for sure

New rule. The next time I'm out for an evening with my wife and I see a new THP member I am going to stop everything I'm doing to talk to them for at least an hour

Somewhat taken out of context don't ya think Phil? I said 10 words in 3x weve met....but say whatever you want man. :alien: is what you forgot. Thought id throw one your way...

Ohio contingency is feisty tonight.

:popcorn:

What a waste of money that guy was

no crap i wish i could get paid like that for a positive attitude thats about all he brought to the table.

Ugh...35+ mins waiting on luggage to arrive. Wait is this really considered a banter?

Ugh...35+ mins waiting on luggage to arrive. Wait is this really considered a banter?

More of a ranter.

Tampa Airport was awesome tonight. 15 minutes from landing to in the car and on my way.

More of a ranter.

Tampa Airport was awesome tonight. 15 minutes from landing to in the car and on my way.

It is kinda one of the best airports in the US. Might be why it keeps staying up there

It is kinda one of the best airports in the US. Might be why it keeps staying up there

Always amazed at how quick you can get in and out of TPA.

Headed to Oswego for another week on the homeless shelter trail. Let's hope this is the last one. Sadly, I doubt it will be. And today is supposed to be my day off…

45 minutes for me..Not sure the airport was ready for Purdue and Indiana's baseball/softball programs to come home at 10:30 on a Sunday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back