wow, that was an awesome episode. kinda wish carl didn't make it because i think that would be a really good plot device. i don't know much about the comics, so i thought that was negan that they blew up, but i guess not?

There's a theory that Negan watched his people get blown up by Daryl's RPG. Right before they get blown up, there's a car in the background that pulls up. Interesting...

I've wanted Carl to get shot for literally years now. Finally!

I'm very impressed with how well maintained the vehicles are during the apocalypse. hahaha

Don't know if I like the new dude!

Don't know if I like the new dude!

He's not a friendly. Hopefully he takes out father Gabriel while he's there.

Interesting show. I liked the ending with Jesus suprising Rick. Not sure what to think about what will happen next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is new dude Negan? Or in that group? I know nothing of the comics so......

He's not Negan.

Negan could/should be the most sadistic character we have seen on the show.

Last edited:
No, he's actually a good guy if the story goes right

He's from a different group all together and is a good guy (as far as I've read). Negan will probably come at the end of the season.

He's not Negan.

Negan could/should be the most sadistic character we have seen on the show.
Well, I knew Negan was a special sort of guy, and this Jesus dude being all magical and stuff, I didn't know.

#JesusHoudini

I understand that the new guy is from a group also being harassed by Negan.

Just finished the the last episode. I wonder if and when that romance was gonna spring forth.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Just finished the the last episode. I wonder if and when that romance was gonna spring forth.

If there were hints I guess I wasn't paying any attention. I lost focus on the last half season and breezed through last weeks episode.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ya it seemed like they were getting closer and closer. Also, what is up with that guy they found?

Ya it seemed like they were getting closer and closer. Also, what is up with that guy they found?

GetFileAttachment

He's Jesus! 'Nuff said.

Harry Houdini reincarnated LOL

Jesus is a Pre cursor to the next baddie Negan.Also if you look closely,when the bazooka took out his motorcycle gang.You will see a glint of a car driving away.That was Negan watching the explosion

Action packed episode tonight.

So did he call Gabriel, Patrick?

Back