Wilson Staff Fit All Glove

annsguy

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
My3Kids
I saw this glove in the background in a picture from the PGA Show. W/S had it on their site last night. Interesting glove for $9.95 and in a bunch of colors, even some neons. I wondered if they went down to the Wilson baseball department and found a batting glove they liked. I don't say that as a bad thing. It might work.

download.jpg

WSBLUE.gif

I actually really like this glove in warm and humid conditions. Fit is well, breathable and a great price.

Not a fan of all those seams on the palm of the glove, would be interesting to try though

Would be a fan of the style on the baseball diamond, not the golf course.

Hmm, price is right, colors are......loud?

I didn't show some of the LOUD colors. Wilson owns Louisville Slugger, Demarini Softball and Evo Shield. All big in the baseball/softball world. Their gloves make these look tame. Might be a fun range glove or for juniors. I think it's a good idea for a brand that probably doesnt relate to younger players.

Great price and the colors add some flare to an outfit.

I started wearing W/S gloves after staffproto. I haven’t looked back. They make great stuff at a reasonable price.
I’d get these. I like the look.

I actually really like this glove in warm and humid conditions. Fit is well, breathable and a great price.
Although they definitely look more like a baseball glove, I'll give one a try, especially if they perform well in warm conditions.

I started wearing W/S gloves after staffproto. I haven’t looked back. They make great stuff at a reasonable price.
I’d get these. I like the look.

I am with you on the quality of the the Staff's gloves. I have worn them for years. I would have to think twice about tbis offering only because I am more of a white glove guy but for the money they make good stuff.

I'm buying that red one on sight.

I’ve worn their Comform glove and the FG Tour glove for years. Comform has some synthetic leather or pleather in it and it has stretch. In this case I think the nylon will be what provides the stretch.

I dunno. Colors don't bother me one bit, but they look kinda thick in the grip. I'm using a FJ glove now, and it is like fine Corinthian leather, very thin and supple, which makes me feel like I'm wearing nothing at all.

Good price, but think the colors are a little too much.

Back