The Ben Hogan Experience Is Coming

I really love the way they explain the technology in their irons and the different launch profiles. I'd really love to hear about it in person.

And to make my first trip to Texas.

Can I go ahead and sing up now? :)

Thats great Jim. I hope to get to meet you.
Dont forget to sign up for the Albatross Club, for THP Events, because this one is going to be coming fast and furious very soon.

I just completed my Albatross Club Membership; there are so many things to get involved with here at THP and now I can play...:act-up:

That's the number of miles from my front door to the front door of Hogan HQ. To say this is a must attend for me is an understatement.

Got ya beat....20.2 for me!!

Should be interesting, I haven't swung any of their products. Not sure if they have anything tailored towards higher cappers.

I have family in town that weekend, but should be an interesting follow. Hogan is one company I'd love to get to know a lot more.

Love to see Ben Hogan getting involved with THP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome! Gotta love Ben Hogan + THP getting together.

Man, I wish a PGAer would start gaming these, with a matching bag, so BH got some airtime.

This will be a cool event

Man, I wish a PGAer would start gaming these, with a matching bag, so BH got some airtime.

I'm trying....believe me. :act-up:

Agreed. It would be amazing to see that happen.

This is so sweet that Hogan is doing something with THP! I almost bought a set of last years Ft Worth irons and wedges over my current set up.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Ive made up my mind. If I am somehow selected for this, I will drive down from Nashville.

Was looking forward to a Texas event but not sure I want to deal with the folks at hogan (previous experience)

How did I miss this....wow I would like to hear more

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

This is going to be great. I'm super interested in the Ptx irons after all the talk on here. It would be great to go do this and learn more about them.

Getting to experience all that Hogan now offers, plus hang out with some dudes from the DFW?! Talk about a perfect event!!!

A Texas event and I have never been there. If this past weekend was any indicator, THP events in 2016 are going to be incredible. I am very interested in this one - can't wait to hear more.

Yeah, been thinking about this one and these irons a good bit.

This event was speculated about and discussed a lot this weekend at RTJ. Looking forward to more information for sure.

JM

Would love to sign up but that's an anniversary weekend. Looks like a great experience, their product screams quality

Pretty freakin sweet

ohh boy, this would be a nice birthday present! May 1st is mine...I will have to tell the wife this is all I want.

Good bit of discussion about this one this past weekend, I'm all in and stoked for signups!

Back