THP Bridgestone Championship Returning In 2016

All he does is hoard HOF tags. Not a good sharer.

VEGAS!!!

This event is going to be absolutely spectacular! The prize to the winners is incredible and the course phenomenal. Can't wait to see who gets in!

Nice! Can't wait for sign ups

Well time to start dissecting my calendar. Would be amazing to be heading to Vegas in Sept!

I think this might just work out great. I don't see any real issues on my calendar at this times. Thankfully.

Sweetness! Can't wait to try to get in.

With all the Bridgestone goodness happening today, I had to do a double check on these dates. Oh man... I just realized I most likely will already be in vegas for a work related trade show on Thursday-Friday this would be a great cap to the weekend! Especially if I can figure out how to get work to pay for it! :alien2:

Over a month of no chatter for this one....going to be an amazing weekend from start to finish...cant wait!

Over a month of no chatter for this one....going to be an amazing weekend from start to finish...cant wait!

found out about that stupid destination wedding I'm getting roped into in September. as badly as I want to represent with my #ballerstatus (and what better place to be a baller than las f-ing vegas?!), I won't be able to make it happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Numero uno on my ponder list. Having never been to Vegas, I hope I'm lucky enough to get in…and then it'll be sheer luck if I survive the weekend.

This will be an event to remember.....(even though "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas")!

This is high on the list also, having been to the last two I hate to miss this one. I am not a big Vegas guy, but would make the trip to be with THP and Bridgestone.

This is most likely high on people's list but there are so many awesome events coming up people are preoccupied. Good for me so I can sneak in an entry to this thing? Haha highly unlikely, the sneaking part lol

This will be an event to remember.....(even though "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas")!

Ken we can take a run at these young whipper snappers again, I am feeling a lot better than last time and ready to get a HOF tag.

Ken we can take a run at these young whipper snappers again, I am feeling a lot better than last time and ready to get a HOF tag.

Would love to, partner. The getting in part is a real challenge, though. Every event this year is a tough, tough ticket.

VEGAAAAAASSSSSS?!

Yes.

Haven't been to Vegas in years...this is obviously the year to return! Can't wait to try for this one! Does it ever seem we repeat ourselves a lot about getting into these incredible events?

I want in on a Bridgestone championship. Missed signups for the 2014 and then 2015 schedule didn't work out. This one is perfect timing and I need a trip,back to Vegas

Sadly this will be one of only a few I can make this year!

Would love to get into this event. Been using my Bridgestone J15DF's and they have been awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was lucky enough to get into the inaugural event and hopefully my luck will hold out this year.
Great sponsor and the course is a lot of fun. Plus add in THPers and it's a blast.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Shhhh...#keepitonthedownlow. No bumpy.

Back