Proj X Hzrdus T800 or UST ProForce V2?

AUWU11

Reaction score
Handicap
7.2 GHIN
Purchasing a used driver from a THP'er, have two shaft options. Need input:

1) Project X Hzrdus T800 - 55 grams, stiff flex
2) UST Mamiya ProForce V2 - 65 grams, stiff flex

I consistently swing 95-100 mph with my current driver (Titleist 913 D3 with Diamana Blue 62S).

My thought was the UST since it's 65 grams. My current driver shaft is 62 grams, but I feel like the Titleist club head is probably heavier than this Callaway, so that'd probably balance out to about the same total weight I'm swinging now. However, not sure if that weight is right for this driver (Callaway Great Big Bertha - 2015 model, not the Epic). Also, I wonder would a slightly lighter shaft be better for me (most of you'd know that better than I would). Really have no idea either way.

I'm pretty uninformed when it comes to shafts except for different flexs, so wanted to ask and get some feedback.

Thanks!

Purchasing a used driver from a THP'er, have two shaft options. Need input:

1) Project X Hzrdus T800 - 55 grams, stiff flex
2) UST Mamiya ProForce V2 - 65 grams, stiff flex

I consistently swing 95-100 mph with my current driver (Titleist 913 D3 with Diamana Blue 62S).

My thought was the UST since it's 65 grams. My current driver shaft is 62 grams, but I feel like the Titleist club head is probably heavier than this Callaway, so that'd probably balance out to about the same total weight I'm swinging now. However, not sure if that weight is right for this driver (Callaway Great Big Bertha - 2015 model, not the Epic). Also, I wonder would a slightly lighter shaft be better for me (most of you'd know that better than I would). Really have no idea either way.

I'm pretty uninformed when it comes to shafts except for different flexs, so wanted to ask and get some feedback.

Thanks!

Titleist will be around 200 grams (completely dependent on weight you use).
I want to say the Callaway is very similar. You can buy heavier weights from places as well.

Titleist will be around 200 grams (completely dependent on weight you use).
I want to say the Callaway is very similar. You can buy heavier weights from places as well.

These two are what I'm considering for the Callaway GBB. That being said, which shaft would you say would be a better overall fit if you had to pick?

Back