Branson June 26th through 28th unofficial THP gathering

Any idea on tentative dates yet?

Any idea on tentative dates yet?
Working on that now. Working on many things actually :) will have some tentative plans next week. Waiting until RR selections are done before date is announced

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I'm keeping an eye on this one.

I have no clue if I could make the trip work, but I want to try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes Seth, a 1,000 times yes!!!

La Playaaa!!!

There might not be one there, but we can find booze and pizza!

You can just go ahead and put me down cause I really enjoyed this last year and I am so looking forward to it this year.

Working on that now. Working on many things actually :) will have some tentative plans next week. Waiting until RR selections are done before date is announced

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Please dont do it the week of June 6-12. I really want to be there again. Was an awesome time.

Better reschedule Shane....:D

Hope to get to play another round with ya brother. Was a great time a Buffalo Ridge last year.

Except for Daddio hitting my golf ball on Hole #2 :friends:

Depression has set in about not being able to make it back again this year.

Need a date to plan for. Not sure how easy it will be to get off, but I will do whatever I can to be there, whenever that may be.

Need a date to plan for. Not sure how easy it will be to get off, but I will do whatever I can to be there, whenever that may be.

If you are able then we need to start trying to get our match in buddy! Be a blast regardless.

That would be a possibility. I should be able to start practicing again starting next week. Been extremely busy these past four weeks. I'm really hoping to work out my schedule to be able to participate in this.
If you are able then we need to start trying to get our match in buddy! Be a blast regardless.

That would be a possibility. I should be able to start practicing again starting next week. Been extremely busy these past four weeks. I'm really hoping to work out my schedule to be able to participate in this.

I hope so too. Mainly cause it was such a great time playing some golf with you, Shane and Ron.

Hope to get to play another round with ya brother. Was a great time a Buffalo Ridge last year.

Except for Daddio hitting my golf ball on Hole #2 :friends:
Ok roomie, I know I'm old but I still remeber being there that day. I couldn't have hit your ball on #2. I was in the foursome ahead of you guys and I bombed my biggest drive off #2. Well technically I yanked it up onto that rock cliff to the left and by the time it bounced all the way down off it I was out past Kang Rob and Ron - (only time all day). #i'maninnocentman

Ok roomie, I know I'm old but I still remeber being there that day. I couldn't have hit your ball on #2. I was in the foursome ahead of you guys and I bombed my biggest drive off #2. Well technically I yanked it up onto that rock cliff to the left and by the time it bounced all the way down off it I was out past Kang Rob and Ron - (only time all day). #i'maninnocentman

Dang you are right. Hmmmm I know someone did but cant remember. That dang age thing getting to me now.

Oh well.

Back