WTB: Odyssey Mallet Cover, THP or other limited edition

phoffer

Resident ONE Length Guy
Reaction score
Handicap
improving
Looking to add a little extra splash to my incoming MC bag, so a putter cover seemed the most obvious idea.

I have an O-Works #7S, and would love either a THP cover or a fun Odyssey one that isn't readily for sale elsewhere (that Buckets one posted earlier was awesome, for example).

Anyways, probably not looking much past $50, although I would go up for just the right one. I'm not very knowledgeable about what limited editions Odyssey has done, so unfortunately, I don't have many ideas to try to help. If you're looking to get rid of one, let me know!

EDIT: I've come across the perfect limited edition Odyssey cover, but I am still very interested in acquiring a THP cover.

Thanks everyone!

Last edited:
$40 for the orange swirl one and $60 for the red, white, and blue. Both are Japanese Issue.

Last edited:
I have this listed for $150 OBO if interested make an offer. I know it’s more than you listed but it’s rare
dc588f4978a329d339f5867e3fb44c6e.jpg
deb63b5ba868b7449c7b27ed6ce3035b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have this one.

Also have some cheaper ones, $30 for any one shipped or 2 for $50 shipped. Click on picture for a larger version.

DSCN4677.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Thanks for all the offers guys! The perfect one for me popped up today, so I can't take you guys up on your offers. I will say, those are all great covers.

I am still interested in acquiring a THP one, so I'll leave the thread open for a bit (if that's ok mods)

Back