Win The Trip of a Lifetime: The 2019 Sweep with Budget Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
It's here! Signup is now open for the GREATEST 60 SECONDS IN GOLF EQUIPMENT called The Sweep. 60 seconds to run around the Budget Golf warehouse and keep anything you grab. TWO lucky winners have a shot and there are no costs involved.

In 2019, the excitement returns, but with a slew of changes, making this the greatest Golf Game Show and a chance at glory for THPers.

When & Where
May 6th-7th
Chicago, IL

Everything is covered including airfare, hotel, food and all of the fun that is possible in 2 days.

The Winner's Run
You will be armed with a shopping cart with some cameras. A stop watch will be set to 60 seconds and when the horn sounds, your job will be to take off and grab anything you want. If it is in your cart when you finish the run, you get to keep it. One thing to remember is you can only take one of a specific item. You will not be able to just grab 20 dozen of the same golf balls, 6 of the same drivers, but you could grab 6 different drivers, or sets of irons or anything of the sort. After all, this is your championship run and to the victor goes the spoils.

i-K5LCdVQ-M.jpg

How to Enter
Entering is easy and all you have to do is follow these 3 simple steps. Send an email to admin@thehackersparadise.com with this information.

1. Your THP Forum Screen Name (If you don't have one, signup is free and easy)
2. The city and state you live in

If you love fun, Budget Golf is going to make sure THPers have it.

That is it. Then sit back and wait to see if you get your name called next week on the THP Forum.

In on one!! The greatest thing ever!!

Incredible! Good luck everyone!

And entered. did I win yet?

Last edited:
Thanks JB, this one is so much fun, cant wait to see who gets to go!!!

Win The Trip of a Lifetime: The 2019 Sweep with Budget Golf

Entered! Would love to meet the Budget Golf crew!

I will definitely be entering. Great event with a great Budget Golf team.

Gotta shoot your shot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Entered! The most exciting 60 seconds in golf is back!

When THP makes it that easy to get in on a rare once in a lifetime opportunity, you take it! Count me in!

Thanks THP !!!! The Nut is in!

Sent and ready!

You’ve got to be crazy to not sign up for this event!!

Good luck to all

Love waking up to sign ups!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

This event has been a blast to watch unfold. I’d love to huff and puff down those aisles.

I'm in! Let's gooooooo!

I'm newer to the golf game so I'm not sure how many golf balls you can fit in a cart but I need them all!

Looking forward to it! Good luck crewe!

Love seeing the excitement for this event.

The folks at Budget Golf are top notch, and the winners will have an absolute blast!

I'm in! Let's gooooooo!

I'm newer to the golf game so I'm not sure how many golf balls you can fit in a cart but I need them all!

Looking forward to it! Good luck crewe!

Don't settle for "just" balls....shoot for a new cart from Clic, some new kicks, and some nice sticks. You can find lots of things in that warehouse.

Being from Louisville, KY the home of the Greatest 2 minutes in sports the Kentucky Derby(May 4th), I couldn't think of a better way to spend my time right after than the Greatest 60 Seconds in Golf!! Either way, I'll be watching. Best of Luck everyone and Thanks THP!!

Don't settle for "just" balls....shoot for a new cart from Clic, some new kicks, and some nice sticks. You can find lots of things in that warehouse.

I've been eyeing some new kicks now that you mention it. I like where your head's at!

Def in on this one!!!

Back