Anyone else love these old Cleveland Launcher fairway woods?

weeicemon

Reaction score
Handicap
I still use my old 5 wood on occasion and love it. It’s a reliable old friend. Love it for 2nd shots into par 5s or tight tee shots. Any other fans?

b388e328f69aada8155c502660e1dcdd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still use my old 5 wood on occasion and love it. It’s a reliable old friend. Love it for 2nd shots into par 5s or tight tee shots. Any other fans?

b388e328f69aada8155c502660e1dcdd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, similar to old Titleist TP fairway metals, those Cleveland Launchers have a sensible (not too large) head size which makes playing shots off the ground relatively easy.

Now, THAT is a classic.

I still have the 3-wood of this club in my spare bag. Used it as recently as this past October/November. Great club.

Still have one. My wife used it one time and now it's in her bag. I guess happy wife happy life lol

Sent from my SM-J737VPP using Tapatalk

Loved the driver never hit the fairway woods.

Oh yes! I still have the 3 wood but its not currently in my bag. I usually pass on my clubs to other family members when I get new ones, but not my Launcher 3 wood. For some reason it always helps me get my groove swing back so I will take it to the range with me. Also had the Launcher TI driver. Loved it as well.

I used to have both a 3 and a 5 wood. Looking back, they were probably the most consistent fairway woods I've ever played. Still regret getting rid of them. A friend of mine still has the 3 wood and it's his regular gamer.

Yep. Still have the 7 wood and game it occasionally when I get fed with with the 4 hybrid. Love the versatility of it. Can hit it anywhere from 170 - 195 and it flies high.

Back