Majesty Royal Driver

Like the face. The head is certainly deep. Would love to give it a few swings

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Kind of reminds me of the CNC on the Cobra drivers, but more intricate. Looks pretty cool.

Its a beaut, Clark. Its a beaut.

Pretty, but I am sure I would make it ugly in no time :embarrassed:

That driver face is spectacular.

Also the pack with the balls, divot tool and markers is FAN-CY

Need to see it all in person

Seems like an unnecessary cost adder to me but it does look good!

Is the laser etching deep like the CNC milling, or like the etching on a Cleveland wedge?

Majesty Royal Driver

Is the laser etching deep like the CNC milling, or like the etching on a Cleveland wedge?

Very fine.

It’s designed to show off the course tech behind the face. In reality it could also keep the ball from sliding up the face as well.

Intrigued...would love to see it in person.

If you missed the live feed, there is a HUGE discussion about this driver with tons of tech and data points.

Really enjoyed the convo and data on this one last night.

Really want to hit it.

But holy schnikes not at that price. Which bums me out because it looks fun as hell.

Really want to hit it.

But holy schnikes not at that price. Which bums me out because it looks fun as hell.

Haha. My wife was sitting next to me, pretending not to be paying any attention while I was following this on my phone yesterday. When the $$$ was mentioned she immediately shoots me a very emphatic "NO".

I'll never see one around here anyway but I was very surprised by the performance profile.

Range Days was an excellent show. Lots of work, greatly appreciated, looking forward to upcoming episodes.

I hope JB games this for a while and we can reference "his royal majesty"

Really want to hit it.

I’m with you, I get there’s a market for it, but Wowzers that’s a big number.

It’s a really really cool looking driver through.

I hope JB games this for a while and we can reference "his royal majesty"

hahah. No sir, not me. Well the driver I might play, just not the nickname : )

hahah. No sir, not me. Well the driver I might play, just not the nickname : )

Right, “His Royal Majesty” obviously refers to Arrow!

Haha. My wife was sitting next to me, pretending not to be paying any attention while I was following this on my phone yesterday. When the $$$ was mentioned she immediately shoots me a very emphatic "NO".

I'll never see one around here anyway but I was very surprised by the performance profile.

Range Days was an excellent show. Lots of work, greatly appreciated, looking forward to upcoming episodes.

I think that's why Dan said "This works better with headphones" LOL!!!

Interesting thought popped into my head on the drive back to HQ just now. Let's say this driver was priced in line with most others. Would that make the information just put out last night during the show more enticing? Or is it more out of sight, out of mind like many lesser known brands?

Interesting thought popped into my head on the drive back to HQ just now. Let's say this driver was priced in line with most others. Would that make the information just put out last night during the show more enticing? Or is it more out of sight, out of mind like many lesser known brands?

Thats the million dollar question.

Because based on the data last night, the performance was shocking, and should drive a lot more interest.

So, is price the issue? No knowing enough about Maruman? Or both?

I think same driver same company, lower price = a little more interest.

better known company, same driver, lower price = lots more interest

better known company, same driver, same price = lots more chatter, lots more discussion about it being priced too high.

I think same driver same company, lower price = a little more interest.

better known company, same driver, lower price = lots more interest

better known company, same driver, same price = lots more chatter, lots more discussion about it being priced too high.

Pretty fair assessment IMO

It would help for sure but I just don't think many people approach it with an open mind (or wallet) if it's not a highly advertised product. Maybe some Pro endorsements would help like Rose and Honma.

That's a beautiful face. I like what companies are doing with faces. I love Cobra's F9 face.

Just watched the range days portion on this driver.
It impressed the heck out of me.
Hopefully we get to hear more about it down the road.

I would have interest in a demo if the price were in the ballpark of OEM clubs, but it would need to win outright for bag consideration - just too flashy IMO. Heck, I wouldn't have placed the PXG gen 1 driver in my bag due to it's ridiculous pricing and the PXG screws and styling are more in line with my taste than the fancy facework on this one. Cool tech though and fun to learn more about.

Back