c0ncept

SFT
Reaction score
Handicap
Life
Hadn't seen anything posted yet so sorry if late on this (please merge if needed)

https://www.golfpass.com

Thoughts? Seems interesting.

There has to be a clause in there that you can’t just use the one free round a month

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There has to be a clause in there that you can’t just use the one free round a month

Right?! Seems like one hell of a deal.

From the FAQ:
[h=4]PLAY BENEFITS:[/h]
  • One FREE round of golf each month with $250 in annual value

From the GolfPass link above

Capture1.JPG

Last edited:
$21 barely covers 9 holes around here.

Sorry, not real sure how to make the image bigger.

And there is the catch I was wondering about. Unfortunately playing after 12:00 between M-Th is a bit hard for people like me who have normal day jobs.

And there is the catch I was wondering about. Unfortunately playing after 12:00 between M-Th is a bit hard for people like me who have normal day jobs.

Ditto. Almost had me sold on it.

Same here!!

Ha! Glad this thread was here cause I was looking to find out about the free round. Yes I have to play during the school day and the Hot Deals don’t always work for me. Yep this is a NO for me.

One of the courses is very close to me, seriously pondering this pass. Even if I only played it every other month it could be beneficial for me.

GolfPass

$21 barely covers 9 holes around here.

I think the $21 clause is only for folks who had the other premium packages (like GolfNow VIP), which now appear to all be covered by this one pass. The bigger issue for me is finding a course that has a hot deal after 12pm, every course around me has their deals in the AM so that monthly free round would be pretty useless.

I was a Peak Performance lifetime member which was bought out by Revolution Golf and my membership was grandfathered in. Which GolfPass is now included. I'm a little bit excited for this as 3 of the best/most expensive courses here in the Hot Springs Village are included. So I will be able to play those for free once a month down here. Stretching the old golf budget some. :clapp: I haven't looked up any Minnesota courses yet.

I think the $21 clause is only for folks who had the other premium packages (like GolfNow VIP), which now appear to all be covered by this one pass. The bigger issue for me is finding a course that has a hot deal after 12pm, every course around me has their deals in the AM so that monthly free round would be pretty useless.

You are correct on the $21.00 for previous RG+ members like me. And that has now expired as of January 28th if I have read that correctly.

Ok, I might be able to rethink this right now since I just found out this morning that my job is being eliminated. Depending on the extent of my severance package(after 19 years) and how long it takes me to find a new job I might have a bit of time to play some golf this spring and summer.

Ok, I might be able to rethink this right now since I just found out this morning that my job is being eliminated. Depending on the extent of my severance package(after 19 years) and how long it takes me to find a new job I might have a bit of time to play some golf this spring and summer.

Sorry to hear, but best of luck in your new endeavors.

That sucks, sorry man. If your location is still accurate in your bio, at least your in a good area to find work.

That sucks, sorry man. If your location is still accurate in your bio, at least your in a good area to find work.

Thank you. I'm trying to work some irons in the fire both internally and externally so we'll see how it all goes. It could have been a lot worse but fortunately my years of tenure there count for something. I've got some time so I don't have to panic for at least a little while.

Anybody join recently and like this program?

Anybody join recently and like this program?

I've been a member for the last couple of years and it is nice in some ways, not so much in others. The 3 dozen Taylormade Project A golf balls I've gotten are a nice perk. :)

I've been a member for the last couple of years and it is nice in some ways, not so much in others. The 3 dozen Taylormade Project A golf balls I've gotten are a nice perk. :)
How does the free golf work? Capped at $250 value for the year?

How does the free golf work? Capped at $250 value for the year?

Something like that. I've got 5 free passes sitting in a save folder in my e-mail account. The one thing about those it is very hard to find any golf courses with tee times after noontime on Monday-Thursday. The other thing is they have to be one of the Hot Deals you find on Golfnow in order to use the free pass.

Accidentally subscribed to golfpass. Thought I had successfully cancelled my free trial a couple of days early, only to get a notification when they popped my credit card last night.

So, did I flush 99 bucks down the drain, or are there any redeeming qualities?

Seems to be worth it if you use it a lot. Just the savings in fees would cover the cost if you book weekly. I use it quite a bit- but only the free version.

Accidentally subscribed to golfpass. Thought I had successfully cancelled my free trial a couple of days early, only to get a notification when they popped my credit card last night.

So, did I flush 99 bucks down the drain, or are there any redeeming qualities?
I somehow got it for free this year. If I didn’t have a membership it would be worth it for the $10/month hot deals credits, but I don’t play enough at other courses to use it. The no fees is nice, but I could also just call the course for that. There are other perks like exclusive content and videos, but nothing I’ve really taken advantage of.

Back