Jordan Trainer ST Golf

Party in the front, tongue sticking out flying high...I'm out

Judging from most of the pictures they've released, they know how ugly they made these things. Kinda funny, really.

If they weren't gonna cost me nearly $300 landed in Candaa I would buy a pair.

Honestly the red ones aren't so bad, but $200 is way too expensive for me.

I'm not drinking the Kool-Aid on this one...

Wow really like the look of these, especially the front view. Will have to look for these soon.

I had a weak moment on Friday and ordered a pair. I cannot freakin wait for them to arrive! 2 more days!

I'd have to see them in person to be sure, but I think I would rock these. That said, I'm not spending $200 on a pair of shoes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a weak moment on Friday and ordered a pair. I cannot freakin wait for them to arrive! 2 more days!
Which color? Now we really need to play soon, I want to see them in person!

I'm digging these. Pondering even tho I just got 3 new pair of puma

the black/white version does not look too bad, the BRED colorway I would pass on.
im on the fence now that UA just started the pre-orders for the drive one.

After seeing the Black and red ones I realllllyyyyyyy like these!

Heck of a lot better looking then the UA shoes thats for sure

I ordered a pair of black/white and decided to send them back. I probably would have rocked them without question when I was in HS or college, but they are a little much now. I really wanted to keep them though. Comfy.

I still have a closet full of the Jordan Flight Runner model golf shoes from last year so I'm out on these. I also don't think they look as good.

These shoes are fantastic. I don't find them anymore ostentatious the other white golf shoes. And I personally don't like the look of normal golf shoe. So having a sneaker looking golf shoe that performs as well as these is a real win for me.

Would love to grab a pair of these, but not digging the $300+ price tag on them

That's US and from my understanding Nike is out of them in 10.5

Based on the front, I'm out too.

45f1f3180c5d7d8cb02bc5774c946f9b.jpg
04206ef4bd752dbe5d3c73a5f351164a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmmmm...........I did not see this. Slowly click back on my browser and continue browsing other threads!

I like the white ones more than the black.

Back