Who Is The Best Superhero?

Got to go with Superman! Considering everything he can do it doesn't really seem like much of a contest to me, but opinions vary!

I agree. Has to be Superman!

Groot is pretty awesome.

Invincible is a great comic and really cool character...highly recommended!

Tough choice.

I'm a big fan of Wolverine, even though I thought the movies were miserable. However, I will put my vote to Spider-Man.

That's a tough one. I personally have a three way tie for favorite between Batman, Iron Man and Captain America but if it came to only having one I would have to go Batman.

x9hxqamxx5zks5t8lx7h.jpg

That's a tough one. I personally have a three way tie for favorite between Batman, Iron Man and Captain America but if it came to only having one I would have to go Batman.
Iron Man isnt a superhero. He's a billionaire with toys.

I hope the latest reboot doesn't stink. Patrick Warburton did about as well as he could, but it was not a particularly well-made show.

Wolverine.

The Wolverine movies basically stunk. But, he's the best superhero.
I loved xmen growing up and he was by far my favorite!

I think you have to have a pair...Rocket and Groot.

I have to give it to The Hulk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After all these years it is still Superman for me.

I'm a huge fan of the Hulk, but given the original question I'd have to go with Superman.

Man never was a huge fan of superhero's growing, and I'm sure I'll hear it for admitting that. But if I had to choose I would say Superman.

Powdered Toast Man!

2jed6x.jpg

I've always been a fan of GL. Dude needs a legit movie of his own.

glrevenge.jpg

Old School: Spidey and Bats.

New School: I'm a big fan of Static Shock and Blue Beetle

Silver Surfer for me. Cosmic powers......mic drop

Been a Spider-Man fan forever.

The Flash

If it's picking who'd win a fight, Superman. Which is my favorite? Flash. I always wanted to be the fastest kid in school so Flash was my Superhero!

Thor for me.

Back