The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's going to be about 70* and sunny tomorrow...and I have to go hang out with my GF's family. hopefully I can sneak out for a late afternoon 9 or something.

Easter golf then BBQ for lunch with a couple friends who just graduated!

I had quite the day today. We were planning on having lunch with my Grandmother for Easter. My wife, son and I went and picked up the food we ordered from City BBQ and headed to my grandmother's assisted living home. When we got there my Aunt informed us that right before she arrived, she got a call from the nursing staff to say that grandma has ANOTHER UTI. About 10 minutes later, my Aunt gets a call from the staff (she's now at the home) and one of the nurses walked in and found my grandmother with a belt around her neck. She told the nurse she was going to kill herself. When my Aunt and the Lead nurse talked with her, she didn't remember doing that or saying that. She also doesn't remember leaving a week ago. So our lunch plans were interrupted by the squad picking grandma up and taking her to the local hospital.

It is so hard watching a woman that was so full of faith, fall the way she has.

Easter golf then BBQ for lunch with a couple friends who just graduated!
Bayonet?

Skins at Poppy Ridge tomorrow. I will follow your advice and try to stay out of the rough.

Going to try GolfGamebook so I can see how it works from the input side.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Anyone ever made homemade sangria ? By homemade I mean using store bought wine then adding the rest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm about to resort to that old trick of taping your eyelids open to stay awake. 7 hours in the car today round trip to watch 75 minutes worth of performances, it's almost 1am our time and my daughter isn't due in from her competitions for another 45 mins or so. And when she gets to the high school, I'm helping unload the 18 wheeler the band uses for their props and instruments. Figuring we'll get back home around 2:30am.

Bayonet?

Skins at Poppy Ridge tomorrow. I will follow your advice and try to stay out of the rough.

Going to try GolfGamebook so I can see how it works from the input side.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Yessir, either Bayonet or Black Horse. Whichever one is moving faster when I arrive :D

Got a call from the CEO tonight, I am meeting him at 6:30 AM at the corporate air terminal at Sky Harbor and will be traveling and working with him all week. Nervous and stoked all at once.

Got a call from the CEO tonight, I am meeting him at 6:30 AM at the corporate air terminal at Sky Harbor and will be traveling and working with him all week. Nervous and stoked all at once.

Never flown private but I bet you'll have a fun time.

Flying private is fantastic. Enjoy it Fup

I love Easter dinner. Turkey, corn, sharp cheddar scalloped potatoes, sweet potato casserole, fried bread and apple pie. :D

Holy crap these storms. Feels like/sounds like we are in the middle of a tornado.

The storms out here on the lake were intense. Thought we were gonna fly away to Kansas at about 1am
Too short a gap between the lightning and thunder for comfort.

My ride for the week.

6db8efdeef6864df5b36f80d52b4b207.jpg

Nice Fup! Certainly jealous. Always zone 3 for this guy. ?

Bogey, so sorry to hear about your Grandmother and Easter Day. Keeping her and your family in my thoughts.

Kind of unplugging this week, it feels strange, and I know I am missing a ton here....

F cancer!

Very nice ride indeed.

This is my ride when I go to work, unfortunately I have to drive it myself.

53f90eb424d34406d519ad811d12c258.jpg
That just means you get a window seat everytime.

Hello I'd pay for that upgrade. Economy sucks.

Our new semi can't get here soon enough the next 2-3 weeks is gonna suck. I'm over training the new guy in the roll back, but then I'm with out work if I'm not training.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back