Get Cured Team Match Play - THP Event in NY

Some awesome captains for this! Looks like a solid event!

What a bargain and such a fun looking event!!! Man I wish this was in my backyard! :)

Really looking forward to another great event with THP!

I have calander reminder set for the 21st. This is one event I really want to get into.

Stoked about this event. Putting help and I'll score major brownie points for visiting my mother in law in Apalachin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok now this sounds like a blast!!

Hmmm very interesting indeed. I could use all the help I could get with putting, and could be some great Regional Rivalry prep!

Two great Captains, match play, and Cure putters is involved.. I will have to see if I can make the dates work..

Saw Mmaynard stroking his cure this weekend. Very cool stuff! This event looks awesome.

First I was unavailable to enter the NY/NJ vs NE RR event, but I just checked the dates for this, and realized I will be on a Myrtle Beach golf trip beginning that weekend. It will be incredibly depressing to have to miss this event so close to home. I'm really interested in the Cure cx1 and the course looks fantastic. This isn't helping my winter blues...

Saw Mmaynard stroking his cure this weekend. Very cool stuff! This event looks awesome.
I liked it too. It looked like very little effort was put into a solid stroke. I didn't try it though, and wish I would have.

I may be biased but I truly believe this is going to be one heck of an event and one everyone should try to fit into their schedules. I'm honored to be chosen as captain along with my friend Ocarroll. I hope to do THP and Cure proud as captain of my first event. Good luck to all those can enter!

Awesome event concept and great OEM to boot. This will be on the radar and see if I can make it happen

Another great opportunity!!! Thanks! Sounds like a lot of fun!

Two awesome captains, THP and one fantastic sponsor! Last year's event was a lot of fun! Ready for this one!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Fun captains! Sounds like a great event is brewing.

Awesome details and two great guys to captain the teams. I really want in this one.

Wow sounds awesome! I'm really trying to make this happen.

Pretty fun event! and what a price point too

Love the captains for this event! The big question - how are we supposed to tell them apart?

Going to be a good one. While this is drivable for me, I'm likely out since I'll be headed to AZ the next week.

Very easy...just watch the ball flight :)

Pretty fun event! and what a price point too

Yup, cheaper than the cost of the putter that each person will be receiving.

Yup, cheaper than the cost of the putter that each person will be receiving.
I shouldnt be surprised by now. But i am for some reason. I know its only February but man i can see why you were so excited to get 2016 started

Back