THP Regional Rivalry - NY/NJ vs New England - Sponsored By True Temper

I will be hitting the range this week. Probably towards the end as it will warm up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fingers crossed, preparation plan in place and credit card ready. I'm hopeful my name is called!

everyone-world-cross-their-fingers--large-msg-117995562012.jpg

Was planing on playing yesterday, but we had home repair issues crop up. Needless to say that stunk as it was gorgeous here. Good news is I've gotten putting and swing time with the Orange Whip in. Hopefully everything gets fixed ASAP and I can get outside soon.

Have a lesson booked for this weekend. Was hitting the ball all over the place except where I wanted it to yesterday.

Hope some of you guys followed along the live update and scoring thread from this past weekend, saw the drone footage and the rest of the talk.

Hope some of you guys followed along the live update and scoring thread from this past weekend, saw the drone footage and the rest of the talk.

Drone footage from this course would be pretty incredible.

I was locked in all weekend. Amazing coverage

It was phenomenal, the drone videos were fantastic some very well dressed dudes in there :alien:

Tee shots off #16 Ski Hill?

Absolutely. Approaches in to that green. Par 3 17 would be a good one too. Shots over the water on 1 as well.

Followed along, there was one very bright spot on the drone like the sun glare or something... :alien:

Tee shots off #16 Ski Hill?
No doubt. Gonna tee it low and give it a ride.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Really liked the live scoreboard in the first post this weekend. I was running around all day Saturday and on course Sunday, so wasn't able to post as much as I'd like but being able to check in and see the state of the matches quickly was great. Will be fun to use the app for this event.

MPeterson, I think you kinda have to pick me as the token high handicapper....kinda like Affirmative Action. That way THP can truly claim that ALL SKILL LEVELS ARE WELCOME....and mean it :banana:

You'll need sunglasses either way since 90210 and I are planning on being there either way.

That's the spirit!

MPeterson, I think you kinda have to pick me as the token high handicapper....kinda like Affirmative Action. That way THP can truly claim that ALL SKILL LEVELS ARE WELCOME....and mean it :banana:

Sorry brother I already got that spot locked up!! :D

Question:

You and your partner are +3 thru 12 you lose the next three holes. Only 3 holes to play, what do you do to bounce back and turn the tide back in your favor?

Question:

You and your partner are +3 thru 12 you lose the next three holes. Only 3 holes to play, what do you do to bounce back and turn the tide back in your favor?

I think you already know the answer to this one :)

Question:

If my opponent is playing out of their mind, then I wait for them to cool down. If it's something like my driver going completely haywire, I might go hybrid off the tee unless I really need to. Try to stay away from the big number in that case.

Back