UST Mamiya & THP Shaft Spectacular - February 2016

Stonebriar website doesn't have much info, but I'm definitely looking forward to it! Is it as tough as the slope rating indicates?

It isn't an easy course, but it is beautiful.

Stonebriar website doesn't have much info, but I'm definitely looking forward to it! Is it as tough as the slope rating indicates?

It's actually part of the Westin hotel there but is also part of Stonebriar CC as well.

Westin Stonebriar Hotel and Golf

wes1193go.17584_ub.jpg

It will be my first time as well, so I will be playing the red tees.

Danny

Don't let this dude fool you. He has lots of game.

Ha...had a baby back in October, so this will be the first time on the course in 5 months!!!

Looking forward to hacking it around with Nate, Shane and Lindsay. I will have 20 clubs in the bag, so hope you guys don't mind.

Danny

Ha...had a baby back in October, so this will be the first time on the course in 5 months!!!

Looking forward to hacking it around with Nate, Shane and Lindsay. I will have 20 clubs in the bag, so hope you guys don't mind.

Danny
Only if I lose $$$$ to you at the end of the round will I then begin to assess the stroke penalties for each hole. :D

It will be my first time as well, so I will be playing the red tees.

Danny
I'm with you. Red tees FTW! I can bogey shorter holes just as well as I can bogey longer ones!

Danny
Congrats on the baby!

Looking forward to hacking around this awesome course with you all too! And why stop at 20 clubs?! You can probably fit more than that in a UST Mamiya staff bag, right? Or at least just bring a bunch of shafts with adapters installed! :D

Only if I lose $$$$ to you at the end of the round will I then begin to assess the stroke penalties for each hole. :D
I'm going to learn so much from Nate. :clown:

I'm going to learn so much from Nate. :clown:

Gonna have to get you to sign a full disclosure that you won't use anything you picked up over the next few days out in the real world! :D

Twitter is full of fun UST/THP facts today!

Gonna have to get you to sign a full disclosure that you won't use anything you picked up over the next few days out in the real world! :D

Twitter is full of fun UST/THP facts today!

I'll have my people look over the paperwork and get back to you.

Saturday at Stonebriar, Fazio course? Nice!!

Nice! Only played it once years ago in a scramble tournament. But, one of the nicest courses I have ever played. Big Time playing some top shelf courses this week!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice! Only played it once years ago in a scramble tournament. But, one of the nicest courses I have ever played. Big Time playing some top shelf courses this week!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indeed, it's a fantastic course and a great surprise for the participants of this event. Still crazy this is offered 6 months in a row, really hope I get the chance at one!

Good course, much more forgiving then the members course, you'll have fun out there.

Crappy weather tomorrow but the weekend looks nice.

Crappy weather tomorrow but the weekend looks nice.

Thank the Golf Gods that today wasn't Saturday the 27th. February you just never know what you'll get. It was 80 degrees last week and 45 and rainy today. Saturday is looking perfect!

Just for FYI for those that will be following via the threads but might want to see some extra footage on twitter or #Scope:

Twitter - @shaneb0t @NathanWebb1 @USTMamiya

Periscope is same as twitter but you should be able to find in the app too.

This is going to be fun!

Looking forward to seeing your updates guys!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Just 1 more work day until this kicks off, sweet!!

Can't wait to following along! :clap:

Just noticed both the indoor and outdoor fitting times on the agenda. So great.

Just noticed both the indoor and outdoor fitting times on the agenda. So great.

I noticed that too...very cool and pleasant surprise!

Makes me even more giddy! (I'm the guy on the right...and I'm pretty sure this is what outdoor fitting looks like.)

GbZQVqY.gif

I can't wait to see how this goes down! Nate and Shane will have a great time. JB will be there to capture it all! So cool

Back