Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silly fun, aren't they?
That apex was amazing. I never have a ton of confidence with hybrids, and it just went. A little better aiming on my part and I'd have been good to go with the club. Just need to sort out the distance on my new irons, and it will be purchased.

That apex was amazing. I never have a ton of confidence with hybrids, and it just went. A little better aiming on my part and I'd have been good to go with the club. Just need to sort out the distance on my new irons, and it will be purchased.

I remember trying it for the first time and looking down at it thinking, "This will end poorly", then it was like the heavens parted hahaha

I'm really pondering a GBB Heaven wood. Golf Galaxy is having a sale where if you spend $250 they take $50 off and I have a $30 gift card. So I could get a new heaven wood for $170.

I'm really pondering a GBB Heaven wood. Golf Galaxy is having a sale where if you spend $250 they take $50 off and I have a $30 gift card. So I could get a new heaven wood for $170.

Highly recommended! I can't say enough about mine. It's just a solid club.

This just seems wrong. You deserve a solid fairway. What's going on? What's missing?

My opinion: 8. 1. 6.
I didn't like the 816 either didn't like the sound of it. I am a picky *** when it comes to fairways

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Hmm CPO has my putter want on sale. 7 ch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CPO is so dangerous. I look almost daily at stuff I don't need but are so cheap not to want to buy.

CPO is so dangerous. I look almost daily at stuff I don't need but are so cheap not to want to buy.

That's my problem. It went sub 100 and I can't resist.

Has anyone bough clubs on Amazon before? If so have you had good experiences? Looking at a couple putters on there

Has anyone bough clubs on Amazon before? If so have you had good experiences? Looking at a couple putters on there

From the marketplace or a company? I bought a set of irons and I think they may have come directly from Callaway.

I'm in love with the V Series version of that club, can't recommend the HWood enough.

Still pondering Apex 3h (price slowing me down on this one) and MD3 58* PM Grind (JB's wedge tease to someone else about waiting until March has me slowing down on this one).

From the marketplace or a company? I bought a set of irons and I think they may have come directly from Callaway.

I bought a wood years ago that was directly shipped from Taylormade. It qualified for Amazon prime shipping and arrived the next day but the source was a TM warehouse.

I dunno. 2000+ feedback at 100%. I'd imagine something would've come up by now if they were dealing fakes

I'm pondering driver shafts for an xr16 pro.

Stretch is a serious ponder. Only got to test it off the deck. Dan is right about the bullets . I always tend to launch a bit higher outside though still launches a degree or so lower than the other fairways I was trying (can be attributed to loft I am sure too)

a7d30b0485d9b35d4c90f4bfff16245b.jpg

8555b50635d9abfa8d6c49f0b10ae871.jpg

6b4c8465b24609db8dbca661c81baa83.jpg
fd93ea8a23b72cb6d9a4326a58f9d377.jpg

Hit the these Again today. Won't be long before I do a head to head. Keep reminding myself I don't need these

I hit some s55s and I need them now... They will be in my bag very soon.

Went to Dicks to hit both versions of Heavenwood. The monitor was turned on when I walked into the bay then it quit and I couldn't find the guys again to reset it. So after spending 20 minutes in there I didn't have a noticeable "no way, not going to work" moment with either club in regular flex. $129 vs. $249. As much as I like the looks of the GBB that $120 could be used towards another golf purchase. Hmmmm....

Went to Dicks to hit both versions of Heavenwood. The monitor was turned on when I walked into the bay then it quit and I couldn't find the guys again to reset it. So after spending 20 minutes in there I didn't have a noticeable "no way, not going to work" moment with either club in regular flex. $129 vs. $249. As much as I like the looks of the GBB that $120 could be used towards another golf purchase. Hmmmm....

Sounds like my local store. After about 3-5 hits it stops working and has to be reset.

I want to find a little bit shorter shaft for my Alpha 815 just to see how it works for me opposed to a standard length shaft. CPO has a Bassara E42 that is 44 inches installed, but I really wanted to go with a 44.5. If I can get a free shipping code I might just go ahead and pull the trigger. $56.00 with an upgraded grip is pretty attractive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back