2016 Albatross Club is Now Open - THP Community Making A Difference

Thank you GG. This had to be a big job. Can't wait to receive the new coin.

It is with GREAT pleasure and an extremely sore back that I can say all coins have shipped! WOOHOO!!! Well, actually they will be picked up tomorrow, but they are done. I am beyond excited about this!

Thank you!

It is with GREAT pleasure and an extremely sore back that I can say all coins have shipped! WOOHOO!!! Well, actually they will be picked up tomorrow, but they are done. I am beyond excited about this!

Great news! Looking forward to getting it and putting it to use! Thanks for the hard work GG :D

Thanks GG!!! Can't wait to see mine!

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

My wife has already claimed mine, I hope she let's me see it every now and then!

There was a slight delay with the shipping and they should all start shipping next week.

All International packages went out on Monday though, so those should start arriving in about a week or more depending on your location.

Thank you!

Received my THP Coin today....beautiful coin....thanks THP

Got my coin today. It looked great in the pictures, but in hand it is really an awesome looking coin. I cannot believe how good it looks. So pumped to put this thing to good use!

Mine is waiting for me at home, the wife sent me a picture of the package. Thank you THP!!

Just received mine. It turned out great and thank you GG for getting them all sent.

Yeah, just received mine as well. It's a beaut! Awesome design.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Mine arrived today...booyah!

Thanks for the coin and all that you two due for us all.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Got my coin the other day. Seeing that i have pets its probably my most favourite THP coin so far.

Nothing yet. I keep waiting by the mailbox like Ralphie
b2a7ef8fee347644ad7d969fcd2fa210.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Got my coin today and it's awesome!

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Coin looks incredible in person. Now to not be afraid to use it for fear of messing up the collection.

Got mine in the mail last night! Looks solid! Thanks THP!

Mine showed up yesterday. Looks great...thank you!

74aa5416335a2005352ed08f841a2d94.jpg

I guess the only question is, so I give these to Matt and Lee? Or keep them for myself. Hahaha

74aa5416335a2005352ed08f841a2d94.jpg

I guess the only question is, so I give these to Matt and Lee? Or keep them for myself. Hahaha
Amanda snatched hers out of my hands so quickly it's not even funny lol.

I got mine yesterday too, it looks great

Back