The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are nasty and disgusting! I just spent 2hrs cleaning out a day cab semi scrubbing the floors, door panels, dash, windows and took a bag of trash out of it I found in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People are nasty and disgusting! I just spent 2hrs cleaning out a day cab semi scrubbing the floors, door panels, dash, windows and took a bag of trash out of it I found in it.

This isn't a rule and I don't want to offend anyone but some of the most nasty people I have ever met were long haul semi drivers.

I worked at the largest truck stop in the world when I was a kid and some of the things I witnessed were too disgusting to even describe.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

This isn't a rule and I don't want to offend anyone but some of the most nasty people I have ever met were long haul semi drivers.

I worked at the largest truck stop in the world when I was a kid and some of the things I witnessed were too disgusting to even describe.

I picture all long haul truckers like Large Marge from Pee Wee's Big Adventure.

I get why parents hold their kids back, whether for sports or because their kid "might" have to try a bit harder to keep up with the slightly older kids. And I do think there is a place for transitional kindergarten for those that are really really struggling socially or just not getting it early on. But now it's just automatic and a given that you should hold your kid back and they gasp and question you if you question it.

Our daughter is a early May birthday and they are doing it now to us. She speaks and communicates better than 3/4 of her class. She is social. She knows her letters and numbers. But yet they are asking us to consider it with her. Is it because they need to fill those classes? Is it because they have too many going into kinder already? Who knows, just think it's funny.

Stick to your guns dude. My daughter turns 5 in August and no way we are holding her back. Like you said, currently she is at the top of her close with speech, number recognition and is even writing her first name right now. I just see no reason for it other than Kindergarten teachers not wanting to um... Teach these kids because that's why you signed up?

Sometimes, things happen on the forum that make me raise and eyebrow and say "hmmm".

Like this?

tumblr_mfndjq0do31rn0vh6o1_250.gif

He gets to workout professionally. I wish I was that lucky.

Yes. Dwayne has bigger muscles than me. That isn't exactly an accomplishment.

I was giving you a facitious complement, saying yours were bigger than his... my wording wasn't no good

I was giving you a facitious complement, saying yours were bigger than his... my wording wasn't no good

Well, I appreciate the compliment.

Trying not get to excited about a potential job offer coming my way, but all the signs are pointing to an offer. Might be posting in the Happy thread or Rant thread very soon, either way there will be a lot of punctuation.

I agree most are odd individuals and their are some dirty dirty ones.

This truck is just local equipment haul truck, our spare and the one I drive since I'm the part time full time guy. Just about everyone in the company drives it at some point or another but I could just about guarantee whose trash it was I found in it.

Might be time to start golfing barefoot!

205e857f1c1f960fc78324668d13e248.jpg

I miss THP events.

I've been to a chicken kill plant, a turkey processing plant & cattle kill plant today & yet still kinda hungry.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've been to a chicken kill plant, a turkey processing plant & cattle kill plant today & yet still kinda hungry.

Well that certainly has to stick with you for a few days.

Trying not get to excited about a potential job offer coming my way, but all the signs are pointing to an offer. Might be posting in the Happy thread or Rant thread very soon, either way there will be a lot of punctuation.
Update on this. Got a call that they couldn't decide between me and another guy, so I will be going Monday to meet with two other team members. One more step, but I am confident I can pull them over to team Mike.

I miss THP events.

This. So much this. I need one big time right now. Because of a possibility of a new job I couldn't enter the regional rivalry event and that kills me. I need golf with THPers asap

I'd be hungry too

Update on this. Got a call that they couldn't decide between me and another guy, so I will be going Monday to meet with two other team members. One more step, but I am confident I can pull them over to team Mike.

Good luck man

You got this. If you need a reference tell them to call me. #Closer

Just Do It!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back