Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

That's really a course you'd want to have a cart too. Looks like a good deal. Could hit it after work during the weeks too.

Yeah and dude has been reallly cool for us in the past with the prices we have paid there

For sure. I think we paid less than $20 to play there the last time we had a group there. Granted I think that was the Saturday after Christmas or something lol

For sure. I think we paid less than $20 to play there the last time we had a group there. Granted I think that was the Saturday after Christmas or something lol
Yeah and that summer i think we did 36 there one day for like 50 with carts..tough to beat in summer for what i think is a decent course offering

Yeah and that summer i think we did 36 there one day for like 50 with carts..tough to beat in summer for what i think is a decent course offering

Ya I'm a fan of that course

That's a good deal. My question would be if that deal sticks if they do end up selling it. It's been looming around for awhile now

That's a good deal. My question would be if that deal sticks if they do end up selling it. It's been looming around for awhile now
I'll find out

That's a pretty good deal, especially if you can use it for the early AM weekend rounds.

Isn't Roses under $20 on golfnow though, or was that just the price for November or the last time they were posting rounds

Isn't Roses under $20 on golfnow though, or was that just the price for November or the last time they were posting rounds
Only when it's winter rates. I believe it's near 30 dollars in the prime

Cool that is a decent deal then, sadly there is no way to insure it is valid if they sell. Would love to buy the course if I had a 1.5 million sitting around.

It is still 3 months out but I need a partner for the 2 player scramble/better ball event at Big Met in May. No handicaps or anything. 9 holes is a pure scramble and 9 is better ball. $120 total for both players.

Ok so here is the scoop on Roses Run

We are going to offer ticket-play packages for the 2016 season. Basically, how these work is you buy a 12,25,50 play package and the more tickets you buy the rate drops for example:

12 play $336.00 ( $28.00) per round*

25 play $650.00 ($26.00) per round

50 play $1,200.00 ($24.00) per round*

They all include cart
They can be used for 9 hole rounds (2 per ticket)
And he will allow us to book our tee times as far out all year as we want.

What do you guys think? If you would be interested how many would you want? If we can get enough to get the 25 or even the 50 with so many of us here I think thats a heck of a deal

THoughts?

Oh and if the interest is greater than 50 Im sure I can get him down on price even more

That's a heck of a deal for you gents up there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok so here is the scoop on Roses Run

We are going to offer ticket-play packages for the 2016 season. Basically, how these work is you buy a 12,25,50 play package and the more tickets you buy the rate drops for example:

12 play $336.00 ( $28.00) per round*

25 play $650.00 ($26.00) per round

50 play $1,200.00 ($24.00) per round*

They all include cart
They can be used for 9 hole rounds (2 per ticket)
And he will allow us to book our tee times as far out all year as we want.

What do you guys think? If you would be interested how many would you want? If we can get enough to get the 25 or even the 50 with so many of us here I think thats a heck of a deal

THoughts?

Oh and if the interest is greater than 50 Im sure I can get him down on price even more

Nice work! I assume that I can't get a group of guys to divvy up the 50 play deal: e.g., I buy 20, B grabs 15, C gets 15.

I'd be a definite for at least the 12 play. Maybe more - will have to discuss with the CFO.

Nice work! I assume that I can't get a group of guys to divvy up the 50 play deal: e.g., I buy 20, B grabs 15, C gets 15.

I'd be a definite for at least the 12 play. Maybe more - will have to discuss with the CFO.

ok cool, and that would be at the $24/round if we get enough to get to 50 too

oh and they arent selling the course in 2016, the 2015 attempt was mainly for tax purposes

Only when it's winter rates. I believe it's near 30 dollars in the prime

Plus its even more if you play weekend mornings, which we can play with those tickets

I don't know if 12 rounds makes sense for me but I may be willing to do 6 or so

I don't know if 12 rounds makes sense for me but I may be willing to do 6 or so
Sounds good to me. Early weekend rounds ftw. And maybe i can sneak some after work 9s too.

Ill keep a running list here.
441-10
PhillyV-6
Robman7-5
Maynard-5
Grins-10

Last edited:
Sounds good to me. Early weekend rounds ftw. And maybe i can sneak some after work 9s too.

Ill keep a running list here.
441-10
PhillyV-6

You know me the earlier the better lol keeps MrsV happy

I'm sure I can do a few. Let me get back to you with a solid number.

And maybe the random 36 hole day home by 6pm

Same here. I am sure I can do a few as well. Let me think about it and I will get you a number.

Back