THP Regional Rivalry - DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas Sponsored By True Temper

S400 are just a little stiffer.

Yes but iirc correctly the amt shafts that come in the 716s are not tour issue version and this would be slightly different label and characteristics.

BALLER...I'll be supporting the Carolinas squad regardless of my inclusion into the #THPRegionalRivalry, but I really want to make this my avatar as a playing member...

do it playing or not! Team Carolina! We'll terrify team DMV with our solidarity as two awesome states or something.

Getting closer everyday to finding out who the 3 Captain picks are! Every time I see this thread bumped, I'm thinking, maybe they're going to make an early annoucment on the remaining spots! A guy can wish can't he?

do it playing or not! Team Carolina! We'll terrify team DMV with our solidarity as two awesome states or something.

I most likely will. I don't have any particular attachment to my current avatar, other than I like the picture.

Getting closer everyday to finding out who the 3 Captain picks are! Every time I see this thread bumped, I'm thinking, maybe they're going to make an early annoucment on the remaining spots! A guy can wish can't he?

Sounds good but I don't have my hopes up.....for an early decision that is!!

You'll terrify us with your ugly mugs for sure :banana:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like that as an Avatar! Pretty sweet really. It will make a nice urinal cake!

Edit: drop mic

I mean...I can't really see that being a urinal cake, but I do suspect you'll be seeing it everywhere....after you lose!

Drops bigger mic.

Dang! Team Department of Motor Vehicles talking smack! DMV employees always did have a bad attitude!:banana:

I mean...I can't really see that being a urinal cake, but I do suspect you'll be seeing it everywhere....after you lose!

Drops bigger mic.

Take your weak business somewhere else. Childs play really.

Well played, but you will need a ladder to reach this level.

Why should we climb down the ladder when we're already at the top?

What is the most integing aspect of the MVP trip if you were to win it? After hearing Don talk about Project X and the graphite shaft development I'm sure people have some addition thoughts.

I think the coolest part of winning The MVP would be learning more about shafts. I admittedly know nothing about shafts and I hate that. I need to know for sure that what I'm playing is right for me and the only way to know what different shafts do for my game.

Getting this knowledge right from TT and getting to share that on THP would be incredible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will applaud the Carolina guys at the end.....it's traditional for the winners to applaud the losers. Wouldn't want to upset the natural order of things!

Wanted to hope in here and see how the hopefuls were preparing should their name get called? Are you waiting for the weather to break to begin practicing? Have lessons scheduled?

I have been hooking up with the high school golf coach doing some indoor work (I teach middle school and used to be his assistant). Focusing on tempo and striking as well as helping the youngsters.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dang! Team Department of Motor Vehicles talking smack! DMV employees always did have a bad attitude!:banana:

As long as they play ready golf and don't make us wait in queue all day at the first tee box ...

What is the most integing aspect of the MVP trip if you were to win it? After hearing Don talk about Project X and the graphite shaft development I'm sure people have some addition thoughts.

The manufacturing process and the engineering behind the shafts and how it translates into fitting. The podcast was awesome, but might irritate some of the über gearheads.

I wonder if it would be possible to get some periscope coverage of the event for those who can't make it to watch?

I wonder if it would be possible to get some periscope coverage of the event for those who can't make it to watch?

The live update thread will be full of coverage. I'm sure you will see pics, score/match updates, videos.

All 16 of us have that as a challenge. It's our duty to bring it to the entire forum. If we want people involved then we get them involved. I promise those that haven't experienced it. You want everyone involved. It's a blast!

Back