THP Handicap Watch & Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trending up to 12.2 this is getting bad need to stop these ugly ugly rounds.

I just bumped up to 6.7 after a low one fell off. We need a Carolinas team practice session.

Trending up to 12.2 this is getting bad need to stop these ugly ugly rounds.

im with you. I have a feeling mine will jump up a few early on in the season

Dropped again to my lowest number in two years. Chipping away and ended up at 8.6. Very pleased with the progress but need a good score soon as my PB was nearly a year ago.

The winter index increase continued rising to 6.3 from 5.9

Ugly update, up .7 to an 11. Honestly striking the ball better then I can recall but my short game has gone to hell. Chipping and putting, generally a strength has become a lost art over the past 90 days.

Remain at 11.4.....meh.

Not official yet...but came down a little from app tracking. Still about 2 points higher than the official out of season one is showing.

Holding steady at 11.4

With "winter" gone & my schedule freeing up I'll get more chances to play and see where I am heading into my peak playing months. Like last year the goal is to get under 10.

13.6 Movin on up!

I have got to get this under control.

JM

The season starts again today in Oregon. Some good winter scores didn't get posted. Time to get after it again.

Steady at 12.8.

20.8....gotta keep grinding...

Finished last season with a 4.3. I usually jump up a couple of strokes over the winter months because I don't practice as much. I played very steady throughout the year but wanted something more. Made some drastic swing changes. I used to come too far inside and cross the line at the top. I was able to recover on my downswing and come in from the inside, but it was always too much work. I have been working the last few months keeping the club more in front of me which is putting me in a much better position at the top. It feels comfortable now and I am dropping the club into the slot easier. I still think I'm a little shallow, but I am working on it, my miss is left.

My goal this year is to get down to a 1. I would actually be happy with 2, but I don't want to settle. I am working on my fitness, trying to lose 10 pounds I picked up this past year and working on my core by stretching ( no lifting at all ).

Getting into a RR and representing the DMV squad has put a completely different perspective on my training and practice. I feel like I am now working for 8 guy's instead of just me. I am really looking forward to this upcoming season.

Held at a 9.2 despite two bad rounds to start the year. Law of averages working well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Officially bumped up to 6.7.

Moved to 6.4 from 6.7

10.4 ....not in my happy place!

Dropped a little from 17.5-17.0. I hope to see a big change by the summer.

Slight bump to 11.2 from 10.4. First climb in index since October 1.

I have knocked off a bunch of good rounds, time to replace them with good rounds!

Surprise, still at 11.0. One more month to go in NJ...

Still waiting for them to update our HC. :banghead:

I keep hovering around 10, down just under to 9.8 right now. Feeling good about most of my game but I need to put in some work on both the short game and my putting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back