'Fit for Perfection' NIKE '16 Spring/Summer apparel & footwear

They messed with the collar of a golf shirt Freddie. This is serious business..

heh... :alien:

Next thing you know we will be wearing tights....oh wait...what

I'll make sure I stay out of any photos this weekend as I'll be sporting both the blade and roll collars along with the chukkas

Need some selfies to see how they look.

Freddie, did you use the shoes all weekend? Is so, how did they perform?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Thanks, Icey.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

True to size?

I just tried these on at their Company Store in Oregon... way smaller then their normal fit. I've always been a 34" waist and I could barely get these on. The white colorway is very see through as well.

Is Rory wearing some of the new line with the new collar at Doral?

All I know is that shirt looks terrible on him. Are plunging v necks a good look on dudes now?

Is Rory wearing some of the new line with the new collar at Doral?

All I know is that shirt looks terrible on him. Are plunging v necks a good look on dudes now?
But I do like the collar, seems much more subtle than others styles lately.

I can't wait to grab a pair of the Chukka's Would be so nice for the summer time

I can't wait to grab a pair of the Chukka's Would be so nice for the summer time

If Golfsmith holds to their estimated date, mine will ship 3/15 (ordered a couple weeks ago). Should time up pretty well with the Ohio weather breaking, I hope. Excited to try them out, especially for waking when it's humid over the summer.

I keep loving these collarless shirts rory has been wearing, need to pick up 1 or 2, the look is growing on me.

I keep loving these collarless shirts rory has been wearing, need to pick up 1 or 2, the look is growing on me.
At first I thought they were dumb but now I find myself considering one, just to see if I like it.

At first I thought they were dumb but now I find myself considering one, just to see if I like it.

They are comfortable. I prefer the roll collar over the flat one. The flat collar feels tighter in the neck area than the roll

Back