The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't suck anymore. I just started swinging and forgot about all the other stuff going through my head and the distance and accuracy is back. The pull hook is gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So what you are saying is "JB, you are a genius"...Maybe thats just what I heard...haha

So what you are saying is "JB, you are a genius"...Maybe thats just what I heard...haha

Exactly!

Stupid question: Can you transfer money from a paypal account back into your bank account?

I usually only use paypal for purchasing items (linked to my Visa), but have a balance sitting in paypal that I would like to get back into my actual accounts.

Stupid question: Can you transfer money from a paypal account back into your bank account?

I usually only use paypal for purchasing items (linked to my Visa), but have a balance sitting in paypal that I would like to get back into my actual accounts.

Yes. The option is buried but it's there.

I really want a Food Court kind of dinner.
Not the food from there, but I am craving Chinese Food, French Fries, a Meatball Sub and one of those cookie sandwiches with cream in the middle.

Being frustrated with a couple things sux. Happy days a head though so that's my bright spot

I'm scared to open my mail from this last weekend.......might take awhile. Maybe I should just delete everything and risk nothing important is in there.....

189afa002fdd6946edce1bcbea80c9ac.jpg

Love that plan.

I'm scared to open my mail from this last weekend.......might take awhile. Maybe I should just delete everything and risk nothing important is in there.....

189afa002fdd6946edce1bcbea80c9ac.jpg

If it's important, they will email you again.

Just read in an article the golf coach I really liked went to Tennessee. His main thing is to lease courses and revamp them. Hopefully his son is a good coach.

If it's important, they will email you again.

Risky.....that Saudi prince that wants to pay me $4,000,000 if I would just him my account number could be in there. Probably worth the risk though.

Risky.....that Saudi prince that wants to pay me $4,000,000 if I would just him my account number could be in there. Probably worth the risk though.

Those are legit emails.

I vote delete

You can, just have to link your checking account to your PayPal as a source to pay from. Once you do that it should be ready to transfer funds into

Man I missed coaching, I just got second guessed via a PM from a total stranger.

I think it's awesomely funny dude. Just gotta smile.

Is it the cat about to catch a mouse smile? Cuz that one's fun, especially in person. It makes people start sweating from some reason. :bulgy-eyes:

Hey fup how's ham solo? How big is he now?

A buddy is talking about getting one

My neighbor is stoked that she just scored 2 more tickets for a concert tonight for her 11 year old and 8 year old so they can grow their music exposure. Never mind that it's a school night and the concert will go to at least 11 pm and her 8 year old can't read. So hard to be friends with her sometimes and not be judgmental.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My neighbor is stoked that she just scored 2 more tickets for a concert tonight for her 11 year old and 8 year old so they can grow their music exposure. Never mind that it's a school night and the concert will go to at least 11 pm and her 8 year old can't read. So hard to be friends with her sometimes and not be judgmental.

Hey lots of 8 yr olds can't read......outside the US. That is tough to bite your tongue. Maybe read with the kid instead...

Those are some misplaced priorities right there...

Hey lots of 8 yr olds can't read......outside the US. That is tough to bite your tongue. Maybe read with the kid instead...

The kids use to wander the neighborhood like stray dogs. They are good kids but have no real adult supervision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back