Show and Tell - The Oldest Club That You're Still Gaming

theoverswinger

Reaction score
Handicap
16.2 UNHS
What is the oldest club you are currently gaming on a regular or semi-regular basis? Any picture?

This is mine, an Adams Ovation Tight Lies, circa 2004 I think.

84ae561cf941866e5b61dd35472131d0.jpg

Sent from my SM-E500H using Tapatalk

Nothing to special for me but i believe its either my rtx 2.0 wedges or x2hot hybrid

J40 Wedges

Oldest as in release date ... my 19.5* FYbrid RS. Released in 2011 I believe. My TEE Trilogy was a 2012 release.

Japanese Great Big Bertha irons from 2002.

My irons were new in 2000 and never used until last fall.

X2Hot 3 hyrbid or Odyssey WHP #3, not sure which one came out first. Not very long ago in the grand scheme of things though.

Adams Fast 12LS driver.

I think both the Z Star irons and J40 hybrids came out in 2011, so that's it for me. Longer term it will be the J40's, since I'm awaiting delivery of J15 DF irons which will replace the Z Stars.

Taylormade Burner TP FW (2007)

burner_tp_fwy_large.jpg

My Odyssey Dual Force my father bought me in 1998. Still does the trick. And just replaced my Cleveland 588 tour action 60* from the same shopping trip in 98.

My woods, 3/5 Callaway Octanes

Jetspeed 3h, I don't let clubs age in my bag too long

Technically still game it as it's part of my bag, but I don't know the last time I swung it. Lost all confidence with it after breaking the shaft and putting in some cheap generic shaft back on it.

7681faa847129ae0a576bf65433226c7.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Cleveland Mashie+ hybrids

TEE trilogy 4hy. Next to that? Idk

I still have my 07 Burner TP driver and 3w, and still game the 3w every once in a while. When I'm struggling to hit fairway woods, I'll throw the burner back in the bag. I always seem to be able to hit that thing for some headcase reason.

I started using my old putter again. I don't know if it will stay in the bag, but something about this one suits my eye for lining up putts. Not sure how old, but I played with this in the 1970s after nabbing it from my dad.

ping_h-blade.jpg

4-PW in my bag are (still) R7 TP irons. Introduced in 2006, haven't been knocked out yet (at least by anything I can afford :p)

Taylormade Burner TP FW (2007)

burner_tp_fwy_large.jpg
These were the best hybrids I ever gamed. Really fantastic.

Edit: the pic are FW - the hybrids looked really similar

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

My Odyessy Protype Putter! 2 years and counting!!! Well, long for me!!

My current oldest club is a 52* Callaway Mack Daddy 2 wedge I bought when they first came out.

2007 cleveland CG red irons.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

My oldest club(s) are my irons that were made in 2014 that I bought used a few months ago.

Before that I had a SeeMore FGP that I had in the bag for around 2 years.

Easy for me. Callaway Great Big Bertha 3+ wood. Circa mid 90s I think 94-95 somewhere in that neighborhood.

Back