THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Ha. Hope you both get in. A Michigan Slice vs Philly V matchup needs to happen. A lot of laying 0 in the fairway coming for CJ....

Or laying 2 after he re tees from hitting the first into a hazard

Since its a little slow in here. Here's a question that will hopefully get some conversation going.

Of the players that are already members of the teams listed below, who do you think would be a good partner for you and why?

Team Ohio
mikedean441 - Captain
Gunner
misike
certifi_able
The Milk Man

Team Michigan
jdtox - Captain
Tpluff
jspangs
musicmaster6921
Solid6112

This is going to be a slight cop-out because I am positive paired with any of them I'd have a hell of a time.

But with that said...I've played with both captain 441 and Milk Man. Give me either of them any day. Last time me and 441 played he was very solid on short approaches. If I can keep us long enough and in the fairway, 441 plays way under his HC. That would be a deadly combo.

Milk Man is a bomber and an insanely solid player. First time we played I had no idea how good he was or wasn't, and then he hits like a 270y 2nd shot on a par 5 to like 5 feet. Give me his distance off the tee and knowing he's solid around the greens as well and that would be a fun match.

I've never played on the same cart/partner with either of the others, but from what I've seen/heard it would still be a great time. Gunner is a blast to play with and impressively loud with his driver haha. Wouldn't mind getting to know Misike and certifi_able better at all though.

Just hoping for a chance!

Or laying 2 after he re tees from hitting the first into a hazard
Phil, the alien in the signature! Jeez.

Unless...you're serious...

Been a couple days since this was posted but wanted to make sure everyone saw it as it contains some good information on shaft differences.

Since its a little slow in here. Here's a question that will hopefully get some conversation going.

Of the players that are already members of the teams listed below, who do you think would be a good partner for you and why?

Team Ohio
mikedean441 - Captain
Gunner
misike
certifi_able
The Milk Man

Team Michigan
jdtox - Captain
Tpluff
jspangs
musicmaster6921
Solid6112

Cop out answer, but I'd be happy to play with any of the guys listed. I am pretty easy to get along with and everyone seems like they'd be fun to play with.

Team Ohio
mikedean441 - Captain
Gunner
misike
certifi_able
The Milk Man

Team Michigan
jdtox - Captain
Tpluff
jspangs
musicmaster6921
Solid6112

Honestly, anyone from Team Michigan would compliment my game well. I have a TERRIBLE short game and I know all those selected for Michigan right now have magical hands around the greens.

If I had to choose, I'd say #jspangslong, #musicmakeyoulosecontrol, or #solidstriker would all make for wonderful teammates.

Honestly, anyone from Team Michigan would compliment my game well. I have a TERRIBLE short game and I know all those selected for Michigan right now have magical hands around the greens.

If I had to choose, I'd say #jspangslong, #musicmakeyoulosecontrol, or #solidstriker would all make for wonderful teammates.
Not picking the captain, huh?

Bold strategy cotton!

Seeing as I've only met a few of them picked already I would assume over the next few months this answer will change if we gat to play together. If we were playing next week...here's who I'd go with:

The Milk Man: sounds like he's good at what he does. I have a pretty decent game and any type of contribution I can make to a better player will go that much farther in a match.

Mikedean441: someone has to take the plunge to play with his multiple HOF tags and perform under the watchful eye of the most loved man in Ohio and feared man in MI. Seriously though, I think his short game / putting could compliment my #gunnershort distance and iron play.

Just hoping to be considered to get in. I'll be happy playing with anyone who is equally excited as I am to slam the door on the "smitten mitten"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seeing as I've only met a few of them picked already I would assume over the next few months this answer will change if we gat to play together. If we were playing next week...here's who I'd go with:

The Milk Man: sounds like he's good at what he does. I have a pretty decent game and any type of contribution I can make to a better player will go that much farther in a match.

Mikedean441: someone has to take the plunge to play with his multiple HOF tags and perform under the watchful eye of the most loved man in Ohio and feared man in MI. Seriously though, I think his short game / putting could compliment my #gunnershort distance and iron play.

Just hoping to be considered to get in. I'll be happy playing with anyone who is equally excited as I am to slam the door on the "smitten mitten"

Might need to wipe that brown stuff from under your nostrils.

Might need to wipe that brown stuff from under your nostrils.

Didn't realize I also needed to include the sarcastic alien

I can putt, the short game has forsaken me (except on sim lol) but I'll have that ironed out come June

Team Ohio
mikedean441 - Captain
Gunner
misike
certifi_able
The Milk Man

Team Michigan
jdtox - Captain
Tpluff
jspangs
musicmaster6921
Solid6112

Well I can play golf with anyone. My game really compliments everyone's.

I've only played one round with Tyler and he can play golf. Obviously anyone paired with him will be a tough pairing.

I've talked a lot with Musicmaster and I could definitely have fun being paired with him. Fun golf= Good Golf.

I've always had a good time golfing with Jeremy, it could be a good pairing I think our games are very similar.

And unfortunately I haven't shared a round with Solid but I'm sure it won't take long to get used to each other's game.

THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Did someone just say they would pair well with 441's short game? Where are my boots

#ItsGettingThickInHere

Did someone just say they would pair well with 441's short game? Where my boots

#ItsGettingThickInHere

Chutting for the win!

Apparently I have misjudged his abilities....goes to show ya I don't know everyone's game very well yet.

Apparently I have misjudged his abilities....goes to show ya I don't know everyone's game very well yet.

It's not your fault. There was a wall blocking his chip shanks from hitting you in the simulator

Hey, do you guys remember when Ohio beat Michigan in Regional Rivalry? :alien:

*rabble* *rabble* *rabble*

Can't say that I do....

Will Michigan Prevail in #THPRegionalRivalry?...

The says Most Decidedly so!

The Project X podcast was a good one.
I currently have PX is all my irons, 3h, Driver & DG Wedge in my wedges.
Will be getting fit for some new irons here within the next few weeks and will put all the True Temper options through the paces.
This snow blowz.

Hey, do you guys remember when Ohio beat Michigan in Regional Rivalry? :alien:

*rabble* *rabble* *rabble*

Great... Now I can't get David Bowie "Rebel Rebel" out of my head..

Back