The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
TLeish, really sorry to hear about that brother, absolutely awful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's horrible Tom, you're in our thoughts.

Sorry TL. That is awful to hear.

TL34, so sad and mad at the same time hearing about what happened. My deepest sympathies and I hope karma bites whoever did it with a vengeance.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

So sorry to hear this TL, thoughts and prayers.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that TL. Nothing worse than seeing a loved one in that much pain.

Starting to see a possible end to the road at my current employer. If something doesn't come through for me soon it's going to be difficult to see myself in another year or 2 there. I wish a location change could be in the cards, but for right now that won't work. I'm good at what I do but zero upward mobility available.

That's horrible TL, so sorry to hear.

About to start a 2 hour drug and alcohol class. Do we really need to be reminded showing up to work high or drunk will lead to termination? It's as bad as being reminded to wash your hands after using the bathroom. Oh well. Two hours of "free" pay.

Starting to see a possible end to the road at my current employer. If something doesn't come through for me soon it's going to be difficult to see myself in another year or 2 there. I wish a location change could be in the cards, but for right now that won't work. I'm good at what I do but zero upward mobility available.

I am at the same point zero chance I advance where I'm at but working for the gov means a pension. I'd blow the Popsicle stand im at but I'm too invested in the retirement system.

Hope you find something that gives you upward movement.

About to start a 2 hour drug and alcohol class. Do we really need to be reminded showing up to work high or drunk will lead to termination? It's as bad as being reminded to wash your hands after using the bathroom. Oh well. Two hours of "free" pay.

I'd take that over the crap we had to do yesterday! Tons of time for THP this morning

I requested three times for a high end client. When the proofs were sent I saw some flaws and was assured they would be fixed. The pieces arrived today and were worse than when I approved them. How do I do my job when I can't depend on my production team?! All this for a mega account.

I requested three times for a high end client. When the proofs were sent I saw some flaws and was assured they would be fixed. The pieces arrived today and were worse than when I approved them. How do I do my job when I can't depend on my production team?! All this for a mega account.
Absolutely brutal, Panda.

Absolutely brutal, Panda.

Thanks brother! Just need something to fall into place so I'm the only one to blame for mistakes. I can live with that, I can't live with others controlling my destiny any longer!!

#1 An all day CRM training session that started with "This will make selling so much more better" followed by 9 hours of data entry that really doesn't apply to what we do. Really, you want all of us to log every call we make? When do you think we'll have the time to actually call on anyone? But ownership wants it, so it shall be done.

#2 my wife is pretty much an emotional wreck for the 2nd day. She was passed over for an assistant principle position. That's understandable, 68 applied and only 1 position.
The issue is half way through the process, they decided to change committees and ignored the 1st committee. I saw the email detailing why she was not chosen their reason was that while she met all the requirements and interviewed well, being a white female was not going to work. Never mind that the PTA recommended her, or that the hire was less qualified, or that her fellow teachers recommended her. She's tired, she's stressed, she's upset and I am pissed off. All I really want to do is break someone. Not berate, not show out but physically break someone.

I'm pretty easy going but screw with my wife and I can't function in a rational world.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

White Privilege, eh, Matthew?

#1 An all day CRM training session that started with "This will make selling so much more better" followed by 9 hours of data entry that really doesn't apply to what we do. Really, you want all of us to log every call we make? When do you think we'll have the time to actually call on anyone? But ownership wants it, so it shall be done.

#2 my wife is pretty much an emotional wreck for the 2nd day. She was passed over for an assistant principle position. That's understandable, 68 applied and only 1 position.
The issue is half way through the process, they decided to change committees and ignored the 1st committee. I saw the email detailing why she was not chosen their reason was that while she met all the requirements and interviewed well, being a white female was not going to work. Never mind that the PTA recommended her, or that the hire was less qualified, or that her fellow teachers recommended her. She's tired, she's stressed, she's upset and I am pissed off. All I really want to do is break someone. Not berate, not show out but physically break someone.

I'm pretty easy going but screw with my wife and I can't function in a rational world.

You need to save that email, print it, forward it, whatever you need to do.

I'm not a fan of lawsuits but if that is in fact their reasoning/ justification then she has a discrimination lawsuit.

Thats crazy. Sounds like a little bit of discrimination there. Not sure what legal actions you but it might be something to consider

Salesforce training? It is a god send!

Thats crazy. Sounds like a little bit of discrimination there. Not sure what legal actions you but it might be something to consider

Everything is on the table right now but she just wants away from there. I support it and if my job continues like it has been, she can quit altogether.

It's a predominately black district and predominately black staff, so I can sorta see it but you sure as hell don't put it in writing.

Salesforce training? It is a god send!

It may very well be but they way they have it set up, it doesn't work for what the majority of us sell. The only quotes you can put through it is new equipment which is great if that's what you sell but most of us are on the service, repair, retrofit side of it. The best I can tell and the way it was explained to us is that we really can't get there from here.

It may very well be but they way they have it set up, it doesn't work for what the majority of us sell. The only quotes you can put through it is new equipment which is great if that's what you sell but most of us are on the service, repair, retrofit side of it. The best I can tell and the way it was explained to us is that we really can't get there from here.

It's not setup to function as a quote producer. It's a way for you to track your touches with clients. After you input your clients it's just a matter of working through it with emails and nits about calls. I hated the data dump but once that was complete it was the best tool I had ever used.

There is always push back in the beginning by sales people but it works. Embrace it and it will make you a better sales person. I promise.

As for the other rant, I hate that your wife is going through that sh!t! It's not fair!! Sorry!!

It's not setup to function as a quote producer. It's a way for you to track your touches with clients. After you input your clients it's just a matter of working through it with emails and nits about calls. I hated the data dump but once that was complete it was the best tool I had ever used.

There is always push back in the beginning by sales people but it works. Embrace it and it will make you a better sales person. I promise.

As for the other rant, I hate that your wife is going through that sh!t! It's not fair!! Sorry!!

I worded that wrong, it will only track certain business lines from what I can tell so far so we still have 2 systems of staying on top of our empires. Just not happy I guess.
The good news is since we office from home, we can input data and tasks in the mornings and at night.

I worded that wrong, it will only track certain business lines from what I can tell so far so we still have 2 systems of staying on top of our empires. Just not happy I guess.
The good news is since we office from home, we can input data and tasks in the mornings and at night.

I'm a salesforce super user, if have question feel free to ask me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back